Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Spam Filter in Chat

Go down 
+7
Souless
Dakota337
RiseKnight
AgentAAA
hellboundaxiom
irishimc
kinglallak
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kinglallak

No Spam Filter in Chat Empty
PostSubject: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:40 pm

There is a bot named Mahoushoujo that has been spamming dark side, world, and trade chat with tons of #####s

There needs to be a spam filter for chat to avoid this ridiculousness. its been going for a long time now. Something like no posting more than 5 messages per 30 seconds... and booted for repeated offense.. or booted for posting the same message more than 3 times in a row or just any of the standard chat filters would be awesome.

Edit - I will even settle for the ability to ignore a player
Back to top Go down
irishimc

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:48 pm

I'll second this. The game is absolutely unplayable right now. Cannot chat in faction, cannot chat to trade, cannot chat in global and experiencing a tremendous amount of lag. As someone who paid actual cash dollars towards this game this is unacceptable and needs immediate attention.
Back to top Go down
hellboundaxiom

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:52 pm

Yes, this is becomming a serious issue and I really hope that you guys take care of it soon. You will start to lose players if it continues.
Back to top Go down
AgentAAA

AgentAAA

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:08 pm

I concur, and it may end up causing lag on the server if it continues. Please do something about Mahoushoujo, at least, as this is just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:13 pm

evidence for admin, I demand perma ban since he keep doing this all hours

No Spam Filter in Chat LRI0rv5
No Spam Filter in Chat QDfmjLm
No Spam Filter in Chat 43bgdle

Last edited by RiseKnight on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dakota337

PostSubject: Volunteer   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:16 pm

I am on enough i would have no problem being a chat mod to kick people that dont follow the rules that you lay our for me to follow.

Dakota337
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Dakota337 wrote:
I am on enough i would have no problem being a chat mod to kick people that dont follow the rules that you lay our for me to follow.

Dakota337
me too, well I'm kinda experienced on moderating (though my english is terrible)
anyway it may be not easy to become one of mod here, lol
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:02 pm

anyway, he still spamming till now
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:39 pm

there are many coincidences as a proof that the spammer is a light player using a dark account created in the same night, and it's all about ruining dark players game because of the bonus to the dark faction and to a long waited ignore/mute button suggestion...I really hope this childish war is over, I hate disturbed people who only live to ruin others life
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:18 pm

Souless wrote:
there are many coincidences as a proof that the spammer is a light player using a dark account created in the same night, and it's all about ruining dark players game because of the bonus to the dark faction and to a long waited ignore/mute button suggestion...I really hope this childish war is over, I hate disturbed people who only live to ruin others life

Many coincidences is not proof that it is a light player. Continually posting this in multiple threads only inflames the drama. Ban the guy and be done with it. Dont try to make it into something its not.

As I mentioned in the other thread that you said this, it could have just as easily been a dark side player claiming to be a lightside player who created a dark side account to troll -- all so that darkside could make light look worse and complain about it on the forums like you are doing.

I think the more likely explanations are:
- Someone who wants the /ignore function to be implemented quicker.
- Some griefer who sees a front-page game that can be griefed / trolled easily.
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:07 pm

He started it again...

mahoushoujou
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:12 pm

No Spam Filter in Chat US9D0uh

suggestion detect the kong account, ask staff on kong to ban the account along with IP address

Many newcomers quit because him, so take this one seriously.
He will never stop if you just ban him for 6 hours, he need perma ban both side.
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:58 pm

No Spam Filter in Chat WttUCcY

he changed to Slova
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:56 pm

The spammer is using my kong account username to spam and I grew tired of reading people comments and insults on me, I'm innocent and that spammer is having a good time with my Kong username. If you don't take the proper action I'll never come back to play battle conquest again, you really did NOTHING to stop this spam and the thing that everyone can create an account with others kong usernames different from the spammer's kong username makes me tired even more...

It's a shame there isn't a chat moderator or a spam filter to stop those psychos spammers, really a shame!

And the thing that there are players inciting the spammers to continue make me really sad about how people can be jerks and childish
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:13 am

yeah, we need some moderators, consider that for future.
Back to top Go down
gartrax

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:55 am

weren't there moderators earlier as i remeber people being kick and then a very large argument?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:58 am

We are working on a solution. In the meantime, please report any person who is spamming the chat. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:09 am

Runeslayer, I hope you have the ability to unmask spammers using the same ingame of others kong username players because someone like me have different ingame name from the kong username, so for example if a spammer uses my kong username I hope you don't ban me that I was not spamming because ppl think everyone uses the same kong username as the ingame name....I don't want to be reported because of a spammer using my kong username, I hope I'have been clear on what I'm trying to say...
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:14 am

Souless wrote:
Runeslayer, I hope you have the ability to unmask spammers using the same ingame of others kong username players because someone like me have different ingame name from the kong username, so for example if a spammer uses my kong username I hope you don't ban me that I was not spamming because ppl think everyone uses the same kong username as the ingame name....I don't want to be reported because of a spammer using my kong username, I hope I'have been clear on what I'm trying to say...
Souless, it really doesn't work that way. Don't worry, and only the people who are truly spammers will be banned.
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:22 pm

new spammer named Thankarn (no pic, busy)
add new one Gragnor
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:18 pm

The spammer using my Kong username as his ingame name to annoy ppl in the game chat has returned with the same text
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:46 pm

yeah, 'again'

No Spam Filter in Chat JuvzLBZ
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Thankarn and Slova have been banned. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:34 pm

The spammer came back as Mahoshoujo and now he changed to Imnotslovaonkong
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:47 pm

No Spam Filter in Chat P0LRwKu

Rune, is there no IP ban?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Spam Filter in Chat   No Spam Filter in Chat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Spam Filter in Chat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next