Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion: What if common and uncommon items dont loose duration on repair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chip56

Suggestion: What if common and uncommon items dont loose duration on repair Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: What if common and uncommon items dont loose duration on repair   Suggestion: What if common and uncommon items dont loose duration on repair I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:35 am

Exactly what the title says.
Common and uncommon items are not that hard to find for the reforging.
Since the AP scaling actually favours the higher tier items, I was thinking what would make common and unocmmons more "worthwhile".
My solution: make them more comfortable. They shouldn't need to get reforged and loose duration.

That would make those items far more interesting for PVE.

If we don't unequip them upon reaching 0 duration but only "deactivate" them you would also save the time of equipping them again (Something I would also really like for fallen heroes).
Back to top Go down
Mephy

Suggestion: What if common and uncommon items dont loose duration on repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: What if common and uncommon items dont loose duration on repair   Suggestion: What if common and uncommon items dont loose duration on repair I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:05 am

Don't think this much of a different treatment is needed for different items tier, but about the equipping, expect something nice soon Smile
Back to top Go down

Suggestion: What if common and uncommon items dont loose duration on repair
Page 1 of 1