Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advantages by Race

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorfindel

Glorfindel

Advantages by Race Empty
PostSubject: Advantages by Race   Advantages by Race I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:12 pm

Can you give us a brief breakdown of the racial strengths or advantages?

I heard somewhere that the Elves had lower research costs and were better crafting, but I have not found anything that lists this. I figure this will help both in the selection of races, but at the same time get a feel for what to expect later in PVP.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

Advantages by Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advantages by Race   Advantages by Race I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:23 am

I second this! The only reason I chose Elves was that they were good at Research and they had a bonus for Crafting. So far I haven't seen any of these advantages Embarassed

Also appreciate if you post more screenies of other races' cities. So far we have an undead & an elven city screenshot! Smile
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Advantages by Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advantages by Race   Advantages by Race I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:11 am

Sure thing!

Humans: Bonus in resources production (Wood, Stone, Iron)

Elves: Bonus in Research (Time Reduction)

Dwarfs: Bonus in resources production (Gold) and Crafting (Time Reduction)

Orcs: Bonus in Buildings Upgrading (Time Reduction)

Undead: Bonus in Units and Heroes Healing (Time Reduction)

Dark Legion: Bonus in no. of World Map commands.( I know you are scratching your heads now. Smile Let us just say that users will have a limited number of PVE attacks per conquest cycle. The attacks will be replenished in specific timer intervals.)
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

Advantages by Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advantages by Race   Advantages by Race I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:23 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Sure thing!

Let us just say that users will have a limited number of PVE attacks per conquest cycle. The attacks will be replenished in specific timer intervals.)

You sir are planning to limit me from taking over the Darkness Capital!!!! Sad Sad Sad

I don't like this Embarassed
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Advantages by Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advantages by Race   Advantages by Race I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:28 am

CycLonite wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:
Sure thing!

Let us just say that users will have a limited number of PVE attacks per conquest cycle. The attacks will be replenished in specific timer intervals.)

You sir are planning to limit me from taking over the Darkness Capital!!!! Sad Sad Sad

I don't like this Embarassed

Not at all. Let us just say that we want to prevent 1 man conquering the whole world in a day. Wink Just wait and see. You will have enough attacks to satisfy your thirst for blood. Wink Oh... PVP will be free. Wink
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

Advantages by Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advantages by Race   Advantages by Race I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:36 am

RuneSlayer wrote:

Oh... PVP will be free. Wink

But you need active players who will want to fight against me for that since the PvP is going to be realtime. Seriously how many on the dark side want to actively fight me for 8 hours a day, cause am not gonna quit till I have captured the fortress. Sad
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Advantages by Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advantages by Race   Advantages by Race I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:38 am

CycLonite wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

Oh... PVP will be free. Wink

But you need active players who will want to fight against me for that since the PvP is going to be realtime. Seriously how many on the dark side want to actively fight me for 8 hours a day, cause am not gonna quit till I have captured the fortress. Sad

You do realize that we are not expecting to have only 30-40 active users, right? Smile

This is merely the closed beta, where we get to experiment and test our mechanics and you get to break them all. Wink
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

Advantages by Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advantages by Race   Advantages by Race I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:41 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
[

You do realize that we are not expecting to have only 30-40 active users, right? Smile

This is merely the closed beta, where we get to experiment and test our mechanics and you get to break them all. Wink

Fine. I will wait and see how it goes!
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Advantages by Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advantages by Race   Advantages by Race I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:54 am

CycLonite wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:
[

Fine. I will wait and see how it goes!

Laughing When the game launches, you will have all the players of the world to destroy. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advantages by Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advantages by Race   Advantages by Race I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advantages by Race
Page 1 of 1