Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Way to Change Race / Faction.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zep

Zep

Way to Change Race / Faction. Empty
PostSubject: Way to Change Race / Faction.   Way to Change Race / Faction. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:27 am

As the title says it. I request for a way we could change our Race / Faction. So we can have a feel of the other side. May be it would incur some sort of fee or penalty but you can change/switch sides / factions to see what it feels to be the OTHER side.

Sometimes the initial introduction is not enough, once you join in you feel it pointless continuing the Game the race you are. For Example. I chose to be "Elves" the racial bonus implied was on Research. So far with no research in game it is currently not at all profitable to be "Elves". I agree once Research is added they would be more enjoyable or have their own advantages.

Just my thoughts. Might be during Beta the switch is for free and once the game opens up it can charge the fee so that people on the Beta can switch sides and have a balanced Game. Currently the numbers on the Dark-Side are low. if PvP Starts the few active people on Dark Side will be at a complete disadvantage.

Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Way to Change Race / Faction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to Change Race / Faction.   Way to Change Race / Faction. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:31 am

This will definitely be an option when the game goes live. For the time being, such an option in the closed beta is not available. Smile
Back to top Go down

Way to Change Race / Faction.
Page 1 of 1