Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little Stuff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrian

Little Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Little Stuff   Little Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:34 pm

So, I know your all busy with the cool stuff of guild warfare, yada yada. I just have a few little things that bug me so far, so if you get around to little stuff again, come look here.

Auction House: I've noticed that I can now select resources by specific type for sale. Why can't I do this for style and rarity for fragments? Seems like a good idea to me.

Charts: All of your charts of player rankings, auction house items, etc, are fixed. I would LOVE to see a way to filter them as either light or dark (For player/guild rankings), and then sort by say population, fame, etc, all those catagories of information listed. Same thing for the auction house. Would love to be able to sort them by buyout prices, current bid prices, and then time again obviously.

So, yeah, little things, but little things make me happy.

Very Happy

Love you guys for all the work your doing. Finish up guild warfare, take a break, then maybe come back to this, or whatever else your fans start clamoring for.
Back to top Go down
Wolfshield

Little Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Stuff   Little Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:02 pm

this... is something that I wish I thought of. support.
Back to top Go down
Vaylemn

Little Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Stuff   Little Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:48 pm

As of right now, I don't think you can search for the ranking of specific players right? That should be added too.
Back to top Go down
Latexlord

Latexlord

Little Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Stuff   Little Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:02 pm

That's really things that are needed to reach the "top quality" kind of game !
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Little Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Stuff   Little Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:02 am

Thank you for your kinds words Garrian!

We already have your suggestions in our ToDo list and slowly we will be able to add them one by one. The Auction House needs a nice renovation and Hegorn has made a great post about it. The more user friendly we make the game, the happier you will all be and we know that... Just be patient with us, as there is too much to be done with not so many hands available.. Just wait and you will see... Wink
Back to top Go down
Garrian

Little Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Stuff   Little Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:37 am

Excellent! Again, thanks for all your hard work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Little Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Stuff   Little Stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Stuff
Page 1 of 1