Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild contacts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hermit

Guild contacts Empty
PostSubject: Guild contacts   Guild contacts I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:33 pm

It would sure be helpful to be able to mass e-mail all guild members. As it is now I must copy and paste for each individual. Or at least a way to mass mail officers/recruiters etc.
Back to top Go down
Arion

Arion

Guild contacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild contacts   Guild contacts I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:05 pm

I agree this would be quite helpful for GM's and Vice Leaders. If this is added it might also be helpful to be able to select only certain players in the guild. I'm not sure how the Guild warfare is going to go but sometimes guilds/clans have spies or certain people that are friendly to enemies it would be nice to be able to send group messages but also make it so that if needed the person who just joined the guild the day before does not need to hear the battle plans.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Guild contacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild contacts   Guild contacts I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:15 am

It is already part of the Guild Warfare. Communication is vital after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild contacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild contacts   Guild contacts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild contacts
Page 1 of 1