Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Research

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

Guild Research Empty
PostSubject: Guild Research   Guild Research I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:34 pm

A guild has a research tree, just like members do.  Guild researches also cost resources, which are paid from the guild vault.

Special very advanced researches, in addition, cost guild research points.  Guild research points are only created by guild members who have finished researching all other researches (both commercial & military):

1. One guild research point, per day, for a level 20 laboratory;
  2. Two guild research point, per day, for a level 21 laboratory;
  3. ...
  4. Six guild research point, per day, for a level 25 laboratory.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

Guild Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Research   Guild Research I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:34 pm

Just for brainstorming ... some ideas for Guild researches (currently in game, but would start to cost resources):

• Build influence (blue arrow or sword) - 1,000 of each resource;
  • Capital (allows control of first region) - 2,000 of each resource;
  • Support Ally (yellow arrow) - 5,000 of each resource
  • Sabotage Enemy (red arrow) - 10,000 of each resource
  • Support Enemy (yellow arrow towards guild at war with) - 100,000 of each resource;
  • Defense - 10,000 of each resource (allows building up to level 5 defense)
  • Supply - 20,000 of each resource (allows supply up to level 3)
  • ... (for other concepts already in the game)
Just for brainstorming ... new concepts of Guild Researches:

• Tax - 10,000 of each resource (allows guild to impose a 1-10% tax on all guild members for all quests);
  • Rename (allows guild to rename itself, once.  Can be researched multiple times, but only once per month) - 10,000 of each resource per guild level + 5,000 of each resource per territory owned (after all it takes a lot of resources to rename all the roads, buildings, etc);
  • Abandon Influence - 20,000 of each resource.
  • Relocate Capital (to a region already controlled & connected to current capital) - 100,000 of each resource.
  • Bank - 100,000 of each resource; allows the guild to run a bank (will explain more later)
  • Alliance Chat - 100,000 of each reources; Allows creation of an alliance chat channel (will explain more later);
Anyway lots more concepts possible ... the general idea is a guild research tree Smile
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

Guild Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Research   Guild Research I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:48 pm

Totally approve the guild research tree idea.

Totally against the guild research point thing only being possible by members who have completed all other research.

There is a VERY small number of these players in the game, and I don't think this needs to be part of this mechanic.

Just keeping it simple like the current research tree is fine. Research cost and time are all is needed in my opinion.

I like some of your ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Research   Guild Research I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Research
Page 1 of 1