Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Research Scroll Bar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piktas

Piktas

Research Scroll Bar Empty
PostSubject: Research Scroll Bar   Research Scroll Bar I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:47 am

I see people asking where the masterwork weapons research is almost daily so maybe you could somehow make the scroll bar in the laboratory more obvious or maybe make the icons of the various researchable items smaller so that the arrows going to the next options would become visible?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Research Scroll Bar   Research Scroll Bar I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:57 am

Piktas wrote:
I see people asking where the masterwork weapons research is almost daily so maybe you could somehow make the scroll bar in the laboratory more obvious or maybe make the icons of the various researchable items smaller so that the arrows going to the next options would become visible?

All the scroll bars are going to be changed with a new graphically "evolved" one. Smile Our ToDo list is so big that we are drowning into changes, so bear with us... Wink
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: Research Scroll Bar   Research Scroll Bar I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:59 am

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Research Scroll Bar   Research Scroll Bar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Research Scroll Bar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: