Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hot keys in battle mode

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pug

hot keys in battle mode Empty
PostSubject: hot keys in battle mode   hot keys in battle mode I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:55 pm

i've found that often the pointer can move very slow when moving around the battle field especially when trying to get to the retreat, turn and other buttons. could we have hot keys for these please ?
that is assuming there are not already some ?

thanx pug
Back to top Go down
Vaylemn

PostSubject: Re: hot keys in battle mode   hot keys in battle mode I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:50 pm

Yes, like clicking on the mini-map during battle and going to that place where you clicked. I always thought it was tedious to scroll all the way up to see the enemy army composition.
Back to top Go down
pug

PostSubject: Re: hot keys in battle mode   hot keys in battle mode I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:16 am

Vaylemn wrote:
Yes, like clicking on the mini-map during battle and going to that place where you clicked. I always thought it was tedious to scroll all the way up to see the enemy army composition.

try using full screen for this. you can set full screen in the city red cross in the bottom right corner. it help's alot Smile
Back to top Go down
HoopyFrood

PostSubject: Re: hot keys in battle mode   hot keys in battle mode I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:36 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Latexlord

Latexlord

PostSubject: Re: hot keys in battle mode   hot keys in battle mode I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:09 am

pug wrote:
Vaylemn wrote:

try using full screen for this. you can set full screen in the city red cross in the bottom right corner. it help's alot Smile

Even with fullscreen, it's a pain to scroll on large maps. Vaylemn suggestion is valid imo.
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: hot keys in battle mode   hot keys in battle mode I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:37 am

Devs have mentioned its a planned feature.
Back to top Go down
Latexlord

Latexlord

PostSubject: Re: hot keys in battle mode   hot keys in battle mode I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:27 pm

Hegorn wrote:
Devs have mentioned its a planned feature.

So much things to read in this forum :p English not being my native language, it's sometimes hard to remember everything... Anyway, good to know it's already on their "to do" list.
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: hot keys in battle mode   hot keys in battle mode I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:36 pm

True. Thats why something like UserVoice (which the devs have also talked about using) can be superior to forums for giving feedback.

UserVoice basically collates similar suggestions / feedback using tags. It also does an auto-complete search (like google) whenever users start typing a new suggestion so that the player can piggy back on someone else's suggestion.

Users then have a limited pool of votes to cast on ideas they like and the top suggestions get the most attention from the devs.

Its one tool to help separate the ideas that are truly wanted vs the ideas that have the loudest voices behind them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hot keys in battle mode   hot keys in battle mode I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hot keys in battle mode
Page 1 of 1