Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In-game chat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Piktas

Piktas

In-game chat Empty
PostSubject: In-game chat   In-game chat I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:16 am

Could it be possible to have the in-game chat when you're looking at the world map? Would be easier when you're trying to jump in a region at the same time with guildies. The default setting could be the chat being dropped down so it won't bother anyone who doesn't want it.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

In-game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game chat   In-game chat I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:36 am

The only problem is space...nothing else. There is no space to add the chat box there, especially with the new GUI coming..
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

In-game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game chat   In-game chat I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:38 am

When it's dropped down it virtually does not take up any space at all Neutral but I suppose i don't know how it will look with the new GUI thing.
Back to top Go down
Notelitten

In-game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game chat   In-game chat I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:06 am

I like the chat like it is right now, but to cater to those who don't like it too much, I guess there could be added a "disable chat" in the top right corner, by the other buttons? - Maybe it could flash when there's a new message?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

In-game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game chat   In-game chat I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:11 am

I was not referring to the new "features" of the chat, but to the fact that in order for the chat to be visible everywhere, including the world map, it has to have space and frankly there is no space there.

As for the features, we will be adding more features to the chat including timestamps, trade channel, flashing channel, pms, ignore, etc.
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

In-game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game chat   In-game chat I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:13 am

Great news! If it's not possible then it's not Smile was just suggesting it. Any comment on the autoscroll down while you're scrolling up thing?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

In-game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game chat   In-game chat I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:24 am

That too...

We will be adding all those new improvements slowly though.
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

In-game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game chat   In-game chat I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:25 am

Sweet! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In-game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game chat   In-game chat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In-game chat
Page 1 of 1