Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In-game chat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Piktas

Piktas

In-game chat Empty
PostSubject: In-game chat   In-game chat I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:25 pm

Could it be possible to make the chat not auto-scroll down when someone says something new while you're scrolling up? When a lot of people talk at the same time it makes it impossible to follow. Maybe also allow the possibility to extend and mold the chat window to one's liking?
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

In-game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game chat   In-game chat I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:30 pm

Piktas wrote:
Could it be possible to make the chat not auto-scroll down when someone says something new while you're scrolling up? When a lot of people talk at the same time it makes it impossible to follow. Maybe also allow the possibility to extend and mold the chat window to one's liking?

+n

The chat window size needs to be Adjustable. It is too short at the moment for a group discussion or chat. Kong chat is unusable for 2 reasons. People get annoyed and complain when some group is talking and start trolling. Similarly, Guild or Faction Chat needs to be private.

If we make the guild board. The area for Guild Chat can be considerably increased. Also I agree while scrolling up the chat shouldn't immediately move down when someone says something. Smile
Back to top Go down
Messor

Messor

In-game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game chat   In-game chat I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:56 pm

and maybe add ability to PM someone through chat window without sending mail - that could make our lifes easier
Back to top Go down
Jervaj

Jervaj

In-game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game chat   In-game chat I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:41 am

I support the idea of the first post. Is a pain reading previous messages.

Also I think a great improvement to chats would be having next to the messages the time when they were sent. Speccially in guild chat its ncie to know if that person is there or if its just and old message.

Also highligting the chat with new messages could be would too. So you can know when somebody is talking in toher chats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In-game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game chat   In-game chat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In-game chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: