Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new games to play

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kqlkql

new games to play Empty
PostSubject: new games to play   new games to play I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:15 pm

so if you have found this space, leave a message.. the quest is finding a game we can play till ER comes of age..i am now playing Empire... empire.goodgamestudio.com      it is ok... but does have guilds.. the idea is BC alum band together and form a guild to wreak havoc in a game as best we can Smile
i am also on battle pirates, again, ok, not great.. will continue looking and will continue to check in... i am kql or a close version thereof in any game i will play or explore.. peace out my brothers and sisters.. it was a hell of a ride! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

new games to play Empty
PostSubject: Re: new games to play   new games to play I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 6:04 pm

Ahem...as many of you on the light side (and some of you darkies) might remember... Kql was never the best of spellers...  Very Happy

the correct URL mentioned above is empire.goodgamestudios.com (with an 's')  Razz

Annnnyhooo....hope to see you all again somewhere soon, and ER once it's up and running!
Back to top Go down

new games to play
Page 1 of 1