Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Play a sound effect when units are finished healing.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hegorn

Hegorn

Play a sound effect when units are finished healing. Empty
PostSubject: Play a sound effect when units are finished healing.   Play a sound effect when units are finished healing. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:19 am

I'm sure I'm not the only one who alt tabs often.

As an additional suggestion - some graphical indicator that the barracks are healing / idle might be useful too. A lit lantern, or a green haze of necromancer's magic, or flagons of ale being thrown over the wall.... Just something to tell us that the barracks are still working on our units.

Figured the sound indicator would be quicker to implement.
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: Play a sound effect when units are finished healing.   Play a sound effect when units are finished healing. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:04 am

I think animations in general would help to show if something is in progress. Like the fountain could sparkle or whatever when heroes are still healing, the different smithies could indicate that they are repairing or crafting. Currently the chimney from armorsmith is constantly smoking it could do that only when there's work in progress.
Back to top Go down
Khor

Khor

PostSubject: Re: Play a sound effect when units are finished healing.   Play a sound effect when units are finished healing. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:51 am

Hegorn wrote:
or flagons of ale being thrown over the wall.... Just something to tell us that the barracks are still working on our units.

Am i the only one offended by this blatant racism ? We drink straight from the cistern tyvm, flagons and cups are wasteful, SOMEBODY has to care about mother nature around here.

Other than that this is a must.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play a sound effect when units are finished healing.   Play a sound effect when units are finished healing. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play a sound effect when units are finished healing.
Page 1 of 1