Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Armor Games problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wessanator

Armor Games problem Empty
PostSubject: Armor Games problem   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 6:58 am

There is a problem logging in through Armor Games it will not connect to Hades!
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Armor Games problem   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 7:11 am

wessanator wrote:
There is a problem logging in through Armor Games it will not connect to Hades!

Just checked it out and I can load normally through ArmorGames.

Have you tried to refresh?
Back to top Go down
wessanator

PostSubject: Still no joy   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 8:58 am

Rebooted, restarted, ran regcure and refreshed.
Tried to connect with IE, Chrome, and Firefox no good still hangs at connecting to Hades
Battle screen went black and hung up last night and have been unable to load sense then.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Armor Games problem   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:08 am

wessanator wrote:
Rebooted, restarted, ran regcure and refreshed.
Tried to connect with IE, Chrome, and Firefox no good still hangs at connecting to Hades
Battle screen went black and hung up last night and have been unable to load sense then.

Hmmm..have you tried to clear cache of your browser?

It seems that several people are experiencing your issue, but a lot others have no problem connecting at all.
Back to top Go down
wessanator

PostSubject: Cache   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:10 am

Manually wiped and Reg. cure wiped as well. Went into Adobe Flash and deleted Cache as well.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Armor Games problem   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:03 am

have had similar issues, sometimes have to refresh 3-6 times, but I log on in the end so all good I guess. lol!
Back to top Go down
wessanator

PostSubject: Refresh   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 1:46 pm

OK I tried the refresh trick 10 times in a row Evil or Very Mad no go still hangs at Connecting to Hades.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Armor Games problem   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 2:16 pm

wessanator wrote:
OK I tried the refresh trick 10 times in a row Evil or Very Mad no go still hangs at Connecting to Hades.

Sorry to hear that, I cant help. Have you tried using kongregate.com instead. If it loads there, then I guess its not your pc/laptop at fault?
Back to top Go down
wessanator

PostSubject: Kong   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 2:53 pm

I cant get to my account through Kong it says user name taken.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Armor Games problem   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 3:23 pm

wessanator wrote:

We are looking into it wessanator, but we cannot figure out why it is causing this problem to several people only.

We will have a better understanding on Monday.

I am sorry for the trouble wessanator!
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Armor Games problem   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 3:40 pm

wessanator wrote:

Well you need to make a new account and try to log on to BC from there. If it works on kongregate.com its armorgames.com that has a problem.
Back to top Go down
wessanator

PostSubject: Kong    Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 5:00 pm

Well I tried it and got on through Kong as a different user. But I don't want to play that site and want my armies that I have invested in.

So the fault is isolated to Armor Games. Is there a way that I could access my account through Kong? I reset the one I opened as a test.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Armor Games problem   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 6:02 pm

wessanator wrote:
Well I tried it and got on through Kong as a different user. But I don't want to play that site and want my armies that I have invested in.

So the fault is isolated to Armor Games. Is there a way that I could access my account through Kong? I reset the one I opened as a test.

Don't think you can, but its clearly related to armorgames.com then. Hope they can fix it!
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Armor Games problem   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 1:34 am

Boboknack wrote:
wessanator wrote:

Don't think you can, but its clearly related to armorgames.com then. Hope they can fix it!

I've contacted ArmorGames about it and we're expecting a reply.
Back to top Go down
wessanator

PostSubject: Problem   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 7:02 am

The more I think about the lock up it happened as I was coming out of a battle screen to the war map that is where I went to black screen and froze up.
I tried to refresh at that point but got nowhere.

The reason that I am irritated is the amount of time and money that I pored into that army and if you can't get it unlocked I'm just out!
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Armor Games problem   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 7:31 am

wessanator wrote:
The more I think about the lock up it happened as I was coming out of a battle screen to the war map that is where I went to black screen and froze up.

The reason that I am irritated is the amount of time and money that I pored into that army and if you can't get it unlocked I'm just out!

as I said earlier i've had problems with the loading screen as well for some weeks, but i'm able to get in.

If it doesn't work out, maybe you can start anew on kongregate.com(a better site to play BC from anyways!). Runeslayer and the crew maybe could give you the gems needed to upgrade buildings and units et cetera, just a thought!
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Armor Games problem   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 7:38 am

wessanator wrote:

We are working on it wessanator.

It will be easier to do the debugging for both us and ArmorGames tomorrow.

Hang in there. Nobody has lost any money or Gems on my watch.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Armor Games problem   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 8:10 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
wessanator wrote:

We are working on it wessanator.

It will be easier to do the debugging for both us and ArmorGames tomorrow.

Hang in there. Nobody has lost any money or Gems on my watch.

cheers
Back to top Go down
wessanator

PostSubject: I thank you for your diligence!   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 4:52 pm

It has been a hard 2.5 months to get as far as I have to be able to stay in the 20's in ranking is slipping a little with being out over the weekend.

But it is more important to me to get into my profile, so thank you.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Armor Games problem   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 2:02 am

wessanator wrote:

Problem found...

Wessanator, you were able to break the system with a total of 33k repairs... Smile

We will apply patch shortly.

Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Armor Games problem   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 3:34 am

Patch applied. You should be able to log in once again wessanator.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
wessanator

PostSubject: GREAT and THANKS!   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 4:33 am

cheers You came through for me thanks!
I guess when I break something I break it! king
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Armor Games problem   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 4:49 am

wessanator wrote:
cheers  You came through for me thanks!
I guess when I break something I break it! king

You are most welcome! Have fun and check your PM!
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Armor Games problem   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 9:06 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
wessanator wrote:

Problem found...

Wessanator, you were able to break the system with a total of 33k repairs... Smile

Make the system of aether Very Happy with that it will be unbreakable lol!
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Armor Games problem   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 9:53 am

Juggernaut wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:
wessanator wrote:

Problem found...

Make the system of aether Very Happy with that it will be unbreakable lol!

Indeed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armor Games problem   Armor Games problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armor Games problem
Page 1 of 1