Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Army was surrounded...so it vanished!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narmis

Dark Army was surrounded...so it vanished! Empty
PostSubject: Dark Army was surrounded...so it vanished!   Dark Army was surrounded...so it vanished! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:28 pm

Dark Faction Capital Army was attacking hex 104. A cycle ended, and the Light Faction claimed hex 93. The Dark Army on 104 then finished its attack but found itself surrounded by blue, Light Faction hexes. So what did it do? It vanished!

Obviously, we would have hoped that the Dark Army would have been "trapped" on 104, unable to return to the Dark Capital, though I admit that's just wishful thinking. But we hope that the considerable time for it to return back to the capital is still counted before another Dark Army is spawned.
Back to top Go down
ferarith

Dark Army was surrounded...so it vanished! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Army was surrounded...so it vanished!   Dark Army was surrounded...so it vanished! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:33 pm

I think that "Trapping" the capital army until its faction can "Rescue" it would be an awesome addition to in game strategy. Also having the Dark army wait the approximate 2 hour travel time before it can re-spawn only seems fair.
Back to top Go down

Dark Army was surrounded...so it vanished!
Page 1 of 1