Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Report not/only partially updated

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
klaas

War Report not/only partially updated Empty
PostSubject: War Report not/only partially updated   War Report not/only partially updated I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:28 pm

well, title says it all.
it seems the capital army strength was updated, the other data wasn't...
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: War Report not/only partially updated   War Report not/only partially updated I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:05 am

Will have a look.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: War Report not/only partially updated   War Report not/only partially updated I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:01 am

War Report bug has been fixed.

Due to the bug, today's stats are the same as the day before and tomorrow's stats will be a bit malformed.

We apologize for the inconvenience.  Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: War Report not/only partially updated   War Report not/only partially updated I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:03 am

Xargos wrote:
War Report bug has been fixed.

Due to the bug, today's stats are the same as the day before and tomorrow's stats will be a bit malformed.

We apologize for the inconvenience.  Embarassed 

coughXargosIampreparingthefirepitcough...
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: War Report not/only partially updated   War Report not/only partially updated I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:12 am

To prevent further confusion, tomorrow's stats will show victories of two war days instead of one.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: War Report not/only partially updated   War Report not/only partially updated I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:13 am

Xargos wrote:
To prevent further confusion, tomorrow's stats will show victories of two war days instead of one.

*whistles happily while adding some more oil to the fire pit*
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: War Report not/only partially updated   War Report not/only partially updated I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:47 am

Xargos wrote:

The CP bonus will display accurately or be an average of two days? (If the latter, it will not impact the CP bonus itself, correct?)
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: War Report not/only partially updated   War Report not/only partially updated I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:59 am

ysosad wrote:
Xargos wrote:

The CP bonus will display accurately or be an average of two days? (If the latter, it will not impact the CP bonus itself, correct?)

An average of two days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Report not/only partially updated   War Report not/only partially updated I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Report not/only partially updated
Page 1 of 1