Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Armies Stuck on Terrains

Go down 
+5
Corkmose
RuneSlayer
lightshield
Chip56
RiseKnight
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

Armies Stuck on Terrains Empty
PostSubject: Armies Stuck on Terrains   Armies Stuck on Terrains I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:59 am

I got this bug several times
Armies Stuck on Terrains GHM55CV

So I hide behind terrains as usual then AI started attacking, when their LI Flag go straight passing terrain, then that unit freezed, also my units who trying to attack that freezed unit also got freezed, it took time to finish the game, looks like the freezed unit still somehow can move on certain time.

other same issue was when an archer unit of AI retreat and stuck on terrain.
Back to top Go down
Chip56

PostSubject: Re: Armies Stuck on Terrains   Armies Stuck on Terrains I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:48 am

Same problem
Armies Stuck on Terrains Tree_h10

And here how it looks after I tried refreshing:
Armies Stuck on Terrains 110
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Armies Stuck on Terrains   Armies Stuck on Terrains I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:39 am

A general rule is that banner always tells you the truth. Where the banner goes, goes the unit. And when the unit is engaged the banner moves to its right a bit.
The soldiers position doesn't matter at all. If they find an environment object they may stuck for a while and reset if the banner is too far from them. Even if they don't seem to fight that doesn't mean they don't. It's just a visual representation trying to show realistic.

As for the bug with units going into terrain we'll look at it.
Back to top Go down
Chip56

PostSubject: Re: Armies Stuck on Terrains   Armies Stuck on Terrains I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:33 am

The enemy archers went into melee THROUGH a cliff. Damn good climbers they are, that I have to admit but lacking in brains. Smart troops would have fired arrows from the cliff.
Armies Stuck on Terrains 111

Annoyingly enough 2-3 Decided to rest on some ledge on the cliff somewhere until they starved after about 15min...
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Armies Stuck on Terrains   Armies Stuck on Terrains I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:57 am

Thank you all for the reports. I loved Chip56's report. Wink

Can anyone provide the circumstances under which such a bug occurred? We cannot replicate it, so any help coming our way is more than welcome!
Back to top Go down
Corkmose

PostSubject: Re: Armies Stuck on Terrains   Armies Stuck on Terrains I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:34 am

it usually happened to me when i made an ambush behind an obstacle, when the first contact happens, the flag goes into the obstacle.
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: Armies Stuck on Terrains   Armies Stuck on Terrains I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:26 am

Info: if the opponent archer stuck on terrains, the battle wont ever done till time pass, better restart the page
Back to top Go down
Corkmose

PostSubject: Re: Armies Stuck on Terrains   Armies Stuck on Terrains I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:14 pm

if enemy is stuck, you can charge in, but it is really hard to hit, you need to find the right angle :p
Back to top Go down
Gafse

PostSubject: Re: Armies Stuck on Terrains   Armies Stuck on Terrains I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:40 pm

No you can't, even archers won't shoot the units. I just had the same problem. All units get stuck if try to attack the frozen unit.
Back to top Go down
Corkmose

PostSubject: Re: Armies Stuck on Terrains   Armies Stuck on Terrains I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:55 pm

Yes you can, make an attack with a troop which is not already stuck, the new troop just walks in the terrain and attacks. Also you can move the stuck troops out if you try different directions but it takes lots of time. But at least, i dont have to wait 15 mins Smile
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Stuck bug report   Armies Stuck on Terrains I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:46 pm

usually the stuck bug happen when fleeing units are near of obstacles and they ran in direction to the obstacle that no only happen with enemy archers and that make hard to melee but player archers sometimes can kill enemies stuck in the obstacles that happen more frequently in the corner of the obstacles when enemies run directly to the obstacle and no to the plain
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Armies Stuck on Terrains   Armies Stuck on Terrains I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:55 pm

I think this bug can happen when you charge units dancing in the corner of the obstacle and force they to flee in direction of the obstacle I flank with 5 units a enemy unit dancing and this bug happen when they try to flee and then they get stuck in the obstacle with my units, but I kill they with my archers but archers enter in the obstacle and start shooting killing enemies and my own units Mad
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

PostSubject: Re: Armies Stuck on Terrains   Armies Stuck on Terrains I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:43 pm

I had the same issue on the mountain terrain, archers stuck inside the mountain unable to attack, I sent all my units and then decided to refresh the page, after refreshing the enemy unit was fleeing being stuck inside terrain and I had the opportunity to recall all my units back, the battle ended after 5 minutes as normal but graphics showed enemy units as being stuck there but exited the map fleeing for the server and the win window appeared as normal
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: Armies Stuck on Terrains   Armies Stuck on Terrains I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:52 am

Same thing happened to me, my HI were like sitting ducls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: Armies Stuck on Terrains   Armies Stuck on Terrains I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:05 am

Tips: U can win if u bring archers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armies Stuck on Terrains   Armies Stuck on Terrains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armies Stuck on Terrains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: