Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Message of the day?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boboknack

Boboknack

Message of the day? Empty
PostSubject: Message of the day?   Message of the day? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:12 am

I would very much like it, if the message of the day "area" was made bigger/larger. It would enable me/us to give out some commands without having to use guild messaging/mailbox thingy all the time.(Or maybe an extra button/menu for accessing an extra blackboard within the guild?)

Message of the day is actually a great feature and under pressure from enemies if could provide guildmates the info on how to maintain the walls(what lvl they have to keep the walls on et cetera).

Not all players in this game are great at English, and they sometime get confused and when you consider the different time zones, things simply don't get passed on..the way it is supposed to, info gets lost.

(Btw why not enable a guildless player to access a faction menu/blackboard with targets on it. This would make it possible for guilds to get some extra backup from the lone wolves out there?)
Back to top Go down
Owen2007

PostSubject: Re: Message of the day?   Message of the day? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:23 am

The MOTD area is a bit small, but it does scroll down, so you can fit a fair amount of info. You can always leave wall instructions, etc. in your council chat if you leave and no one else is on. Or a PM to the few that have access to upgrading regions.

I think allowing those outside the guild to see the MOTD is a bad idea. The guild war part of this game is basically dead, but you never know when that lone wolf might try to sabotage your efforts.
Back to top Go down
Drennalin

PostSubject: Re: Message of the day?   Message of the day? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:41 pm

Owen2007 wrote:
The MOTD area is a bit small, but it does scroll down, so you can fit a fair amount of info.  You can always leave wall instructions, etc. in your council chat if you leave and no one else is on.  Or a PM to the few that have access to upgrading regions.

I think allowing those outside the guild to see the MOTD is a bad idea.  The guild war part of this game is basically dead, but you never know when that lone wolf might try to sabotage your efforts.

I like the idea of making the message of the day much larger. It's really hard to complete your thoughts in the small area provided. I find myself having to abbreviate things that could use more fleshing out because of space constraints. But I agree with Owen that they should be guild only messages

Thanks,
Dren
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Message of the day?   Message of the day? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:17 pm

Drennalin wrote:
Owen2007 wrote:
The MOTD area is a bit small, but it does scroll down, so you can fit a fair amount of info.  You can always leave wall instructions, etc. in your council chat if you leave and no one else is on.  Or a PM to the few that have access to upgrading regions.

I think allowing those outside the guild to see the MOTD is a bad idea.  The guild war part of this game is basically dead, but you never know when that lone wolf might try to sabotage your efforts.

I like the idea of making the message of the day much larger.   It's really hard to complete your thoughts in the small area provided.  I find myself having to abbreviate things that could use more fleshing out because of space constraints. But I agree with Owen that they should be guild only messages

Thanks,  
Dren

I'm thinking that it maybe could be as is in a book: page 1 and page 2 et cetera. One then clicks at the page number and that page then appears, of course xD(as simply as possible)

On regards to the faction blackboard, it should be voluntarily to put targets or possible targets on it(If a guild doesn't want to spend time on it, then they shouldn't have to). Maybe being allowed to post messages on it, would require a one time gold amount, lets just say 100.000 gold(guilds only and only possible targets no recruiting)). That way random people can't just spam the blackboard with crazy messages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message of the day?   Message of the day? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message of the day?
Page 1 of 1