Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild - Message of the day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
soviet

Guild - Message of the day Empty
PostSubject: Guild - Message of the day   Guild - Message of the day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:24 am

As i mentioned to one of my guildies:

"i think message of the day was meant to be 1 update per day, instead its 1 update end of story".

I don't know how how true the above statement is but one thing is for sure. Ever since posting the initial message its been impossible for anyone to change it since.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Guild - Message of the day   Guild - Message of the day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:10 am

soviet wrote:
As i mentioned to one of my guildies:

"i think message of the day was meant to be 1 update per day, instead its 1 update end of story".

I don't know how how true the above statement is but one thing is for sure. Ever since posting the initial message its been impossible for anyone to change it since.

This is strange.. We have seen other Guilds changing their Messages. What exactly is happening? We even tried it now and it is working. We edited the Message of the Day with no problems.
Back to top Go down
Yanvicious

PostSubject: Re: Guild - Message of the day   Guild - Message of the day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:29 am

It's possible due to what we were trying to add that there is a character limit and we have been exceeding that limit without receiving a notification?
Back to top Go down
soviet

PostSubject: Re: Guild - Message of the day   Guild - Message of the day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:04 pm

just tested that theory and Yan is correct, there is a character limit. if your message exceeds that limit it simply gets ignored when you try to confirm it.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Guild - Message of the day   Guild - Message of the day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:25 pm

soviet wrote:
just tested that theory and Yan is correct, there is a character limit. if your message exceeds that limit it simply gets ignored when you try to confirm it.

I like the way you think.... Noted and will be fixed with tomorrow's update...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild - Message of the day   Guild - Message of the day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild - Message of the day
Page 1 of 1