Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should resource building yields be increased?

Go down 
+2
Vmomo
Tops
6 posters

Should resource buildings give more resources?
Yes
Should resource building yields be increased? I_vote_lcap63%Should resource building yields be increased? I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 15 ]
No
Should resource building yields be increased? I_vote_lcap37%Should resource building yields be increased? I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Tops

Should resource building yields be increased? Empty
PostSubject: Should resource building yields be increased?   Should resource building yields be increased? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:03 pm

So, for a long time it's been thoroughly accepted that the resource buildings are bad. Not just "these could use a little improvement bad", but more of "even if these things produced twice as much, I still wouldn't get them because it takes way too long for them to pay off" bad.

So, that's pretty much what I'm suggesting. Resource building yields could be doubled, even tripled, and the higher level ones still wouldn't really pay themselves off for a long time.

IMO, aiming for 1.5x the production (and capacity, obviously) would be a good start
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

PostSubject: Re: Should resource building yields be increased?   Should resource building yields be increased? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:40 pm

Agree for 1.5 with capacity, * 2 or *3 is too much...
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: Should resource building yields be increased?   Should resource building yields be increased? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:46 pm

YES!!! increase resource production by a lot!!
Should resource building yields be increased? Agree
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

PostSubject: Re: Should resource building yields be increased?   Should resource building yields be increased? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 6:24 am

I voted no, I think the current system is good as is. When I was a new player I was hurting for resources (like we all were), but I fought a lot and joined a guild and they helped me tremendously. Now that I am at a higher level I try to return the favor by helping others.

If the resource buildings are too generous there will be less of an incentive to join a guild or to be an active fighter.

I doubt if anyone is hurting for resources so badly that they can't play the game. If you need resources that badly, don't want to wait, don't want to fight, and don't want to ask for help from your guild then you can always buy them with gems (which isn't a bad thing, the devs need some money to keep the server going).

Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Should resource building yields be increased?   Should resource building yields be increased? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:47 am

@Oingo I disagree, mainly because I don't think guilds should be necessary just to grow properly.

Guilds will still be able to help (they'll likely be able to spare even more resources if the yields are increased), but the current system makes the last 11 levels of resource building upgrades fairly useless. That shouldn't be the case.
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

PostSubject: Re: Should resource building yields be increased?   Should resource building yields be increased? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 6:26 am

I dislike farmers (people who doesn t fight and log only to collect res and build something).

They are free to play as they like, but i strongly suggest that fighting should be far far more advantaged than farming. The new cp ranking is a good step toward it, and i totally agree with it (many cried though , they wanted the fame based ranking still alive).
Raising the building resource producing would be another stimulation for farmers, when the game is going to another direction, so i voted a bold and mighty NO.

Should resource building yields be increased? EmoticonVillageVarie1%20(24)
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

PostSubject: Re: Should resource building yields be increased?   Should resource building yields be increased? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 7:22 am

Well I guess you happen to dislike a majority of the player base Ulf Razz , but I agree with not increasing the yields of resources.

Anyone and everyone will tell you that the higher up in buildings you go the more resources you will have on hand in between upgrades. This is because of the substantial time cost of later leveled buildings. (Level 25 hero's is 136 hours w/ level 25 CC for example) Its pretty slow to start off, but battles even that out early on, and later buildings take so long to upgrade its irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

PostSubject: Re: Should resource building yields be increased?   Should resource building yields be increased? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:44 pm

In a suicide u can earn 15k mixed res and gold

if u fight much u can do many battles, if u play a bit in the morning nd a bit in the evening u can do around 24 battles and many coops between them. So, when we need to increase the number of fighters, why we should reward the farmers giving more resources by the buildings?

We should destroy them instead Very Happy My ironforts are good to demolishing works. I can add a wrecking ball to them and they are ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should resource building yields be increased?   Should resource building yields be increased? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should resource building yields be increased?
Page 1 of 1