Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

building upgrade

Go down 
+5
Drenferalis
jebwhs87
Killerz
The Dave
Andrea
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrea

building upgrade Empty
PostSubject: building upgrade   building upgrade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:05 pm

my building upgrade is stuck and have two waiting to start any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Andrea

building upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: building upgrade   building upgrade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:24 pm

also, will the buildings i have already paid for upgrades on , that are waiting to upgrade , will the resources paid for them be lost, or progress lost? basically will i have to start over again on all of them, well the three in question that is
Back to top Go down
The Dave

building upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: building upgrade   building upgrade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:32 pm

I'm having a similar problem. I was upgrading my runesmith from lv 1, then put my weaponsmith in the queue for the same. I go do a battle, come back, and there's no work being done, no notification that anything's been upgraded, and it won't let me upgrade ANY buildings now.
Back to top Go down
Killerz

building upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: building upgrade   building upgrade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:40 pm

Same, put 2 upgrades into barracks. Left and came back with the upgrades gone and the resources used also still gone.
Back to top Go down
jebwhs87

building upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Queue gone   building upgrade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:27 pm

Assuming this is related, but all my builds are no longer in the queue. Not sure if I lost resources or not.
Back to top Go down
Drenferalis

building upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: building upgrade   building upgrade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:33 pm

Also having the same issue.

Impossible to upgrade any building, brand new account, orcs.
Back to top Go down
Glorfindel

Glorfindel

building upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: building upgrade   building upgrade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:37 pm

Lost iron and wood upgrades. Auto collect not working, lost a lot of resources today due to it.
Back to top Go down
aslan132

building upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: building upgrade   building upgrade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:30 pm

Same here. Had 2 upgrades in Barracks going. Upgrades are gone, resources lost. And Auto Collect not working. also lost a research, Studded Leather armor.
Back to top Go down
Drakdon

building upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: building upgrade   building upgrade I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:08 am

Have the sane bugg. My ypgrate have stacked 3 times at 100% i have 2 upgrates in q and when i refreshed the page resources lost and buildings not upgreated..
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

building upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: building upgrade   building upgrade I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:06 am

The dev team has been assembled. We are on it. We apologize for this mess. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Andrea

building upgrade Empty
PostSubject: on it   building upgrade I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:09 am

shit happens Razz is the game going to be down for a while?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

building upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: building upgrade   building upgrade I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:11 am

Andrea wrote:
shit happens Razz is the game going to be down for a while?

Smile It should be up very soon. The problem has been resolved, we are just conducting tests to ensure that everything is ok. We have already posted an announcement explaining the situation.
Back to top Go down
Andrea

building upgrade Empty
PostSubject: fix   building upgrade I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:12 am

cool, thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

building upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: building upgrade   building upgrade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

building upgrade
Page 1 of 1