Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Ai jus took down the fallen's walls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darknessprevail

Darknessprevail

Dark Ai jus took down the fallen's walls Empty
PostSubject: Dark Ai jus took down the fallen's walls   Dark Ai jus took down the fallen's walls I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:00 am

So we had around 68% wall on 93 now its 45 ofc i'll be building it up but it jus took down the walls whats wrong and to think of the time and res i wasted on it ..  Crying or Very sad plz look it devs...
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ai jus took down the fallen's walls   Dark Ai jus took down the fallen's walls I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:06 am

Darknessprevail wrote:
So we had around 68% wall on 93 now its 45 ofc i'll be building it up but it jus took down the walls whats wrong and to think of the time and res i wasted on it ..  Crying or Very sad plz look it devs...

This is not a bug. This is just the effect of enemies attacking your walls.

If you wish to negotiate with your enemies so as not to attack your walls, use a different thread.

Please post only bugs in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Darknessprevail

Darknessprevail

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ai jus took down the fallen's walls   Dark Ai jus took down the fallen's walls I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:10 am

but really it was 68 jus secs ago how could they attack it so much in so less time i was attacking the same region i saw the whole thing as soon as the dark army finished its business the walls went down like to 45% i dont think that possible for any players to do that in a matter of secs..
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ai jus took down the fallen's walls   Dark Ai jus took down the fallen's walls I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:13 am

Correction.

It IS a bug.

We are fixing it now, we will apply a patch and bring the walls up.
Back to top Go down
Darknessprevail

Darknessprevail

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ai jus took down the fallen's walls   Dark Ai jus took down the fallen's walls I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:15 am

thank you i'll be building more myself hope the correction will be added upon the ones i am building thanks  Smile 
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ai jus took down the fallen's walls   Dark Ai jus took down the fallen's walls I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:23 am

Darknessprevail wrote:
thank you i'll be building more myself hope the correction will be added upon the ones i am building thanks  Smile 

Are you familiar with Dwarven craftsmanship...? Tsk tsk tsk.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ai jus took down the fallen's walls   Dark Ai jus took down the fallen's walls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Ai jus took down the fallen's walls
Page 1 of 1