Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Standard healing times

Go down 
+2
Rexxxar
Tops
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tops

Standard healing times Empty
PostSubject: Standard healing times   Standard healing times I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:36 pm

So I've never paid close attention to my healing times (I normally just focus on reddit or something while waiting and don't come back for 5-10 minutes), but while I was in coop with johntheright he told me that he was gonna miss the fast healing times of his low level units.

Apparently, there's a large difference between level 1 and level 10+ unit healing times.

Why is this? It seems to punish people for a part of the game they have no control over. I would suggest healing times be the same for a unit throughout it's lifespan

Last edited by Tops on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rexxxar

Rexxxar

PostSubject: Re: Standard healing times   Standard healing times I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:13 pm

I think it is made that way for this reason:

High lvl players with lvl 10+ units make lots of cp's a fight. Low lvl players with units under lvl 5 make way less cp's than the lvl 10+ guys. Maybe the healing times are made so long the higher lvl the unit is for a sort of balance that high lvl players don't make an overkill in cp's and the lower lvl guys to fight more/faster.

-Rexxxar
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Standard healing times   Standard healing times I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 11:44 pm

If I remember correctly there was a point where the difference was much more significant to the point where high level units were taking ages to heal. Thankfully, that was fixed.

While I agree that it doesn't make much sense for healing times to go up as a unit levels up, it's not the biggest deal to me. Perhaps if I played a lot and tried to get as many battles in as possible it would bug me though.

Definitely a valid request, at any rate.

As an alternative, to keep healing times really low for players who just started the game (because long heal times when just starting is a major turn-off to a game) it could be made where the healing times increase each level up until level 5 or 6 (or any other low level) and at that point the healing times cap, instead of at level 20.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Standard healing times   Standard healing times I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:28 am

Tops wrote:
So I've never paid close attention to my healing times (I normally just focus on reddit or something while waiting and don't come back for 5-10 minutes), but while I was in coop with johntheright he told me that he was gonna miss the fast healing times of his low level units.

Apparently, there's a large difference between level 1 and level 10+ unit healing times.

Why is this? It seems to punish people for a part of the game they have no control over. I would suggest healing times be the same for a unit throughout it's lifespan

This could be gem related. have to pay to speed this up(the game making a little money et cetera)

13-14 min heal time if my lvl 10 hero gets killed, another reason why not to stick around and play the game, by the time they are healed players are long gone. Good stuff once again! clown   Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Standard healing times   Standard healing times I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 3:17 pm

I think healing times should not increase more after a unit reach the level 10 I don't see much benefits from a level 13 compared to a level 10 just gear score but seriously waiting like 2 mins more only for 9+ stats and very possible bad used stats like lots of morale (and DL HI over capped himself in morale  lol! ) make me rather keep my units at lower level to prevent those looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong healing times of 7+ mins.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Standard healing times   Standard healing times I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 3:23 pm

Juggernaut wrote:
I think healing times should not increase more after a unit reach the level 10 I don't see much benefits from a level 13 compared to a level 10 just gear score but seriously waiting like 2 mins more only for 9+ stats and very possible bad used stats like lots of morale (and DL HI over capped himself in morale  lol! ) make me rather keep my units at lower level to prevent those looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong healing times of 7+ mins.

You are right, one gets a bigger reward for slacking off(less healing time). As soon as you lvl something up the negative consequences are standing in line.
Back to top Go down
Johntheright

PostSubject: Re: Standard healing times   Standard healing times I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:50 pm

I agree with Tops !

I think the older players will remember the times that healing heroes/units and later on only the heroes took 30-40 mins if they were completely dead. That was reduced, but why not reduce it further ?

The only reason seems to be the gem-related possibility of speeding it up. But the game would benefit nicely from this change. Besides, many high-lvl-players have 2 different armies. They simply go back-to-back, so no reason to maintain current healing time in order to prevent too much fighting/CP-generating.
Back to top Go down
Rexxxar

Rexxxar

PostSubject: Re: Standard healing times   Standard healing times I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:43 pm

My lvl 5 HI and lvl 4 HI have exactly the same healing time : 2:57 min when completely dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standard healing times   Standard healing times I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Standard healing times
Page 1 of 1