Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resource Bug

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rexxxar

Rexxxar

Resource Bug Empty
PostSubject: Resource Bug   Resource Bug I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:10 am

I just collected my resources. I got 734 gold and 489 Stone, Wood and Iron.

All the resource buildings are the same lvl and all have the same techs researched(Adept lvl). According to what I hear around faction chat gold is supposed to be less than the other resources when you collect. My Warehouse was not full before that collect cause I keep hovering on 2-4k gold / 22k.

What has happened?
Back to top Go down
Tops

Resource Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Bug   Resource Bug I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:05 pm

Before anyone tells him it's a guild Gold Mine:

Rexxx appears to be a member of The Fallen, and they do not own a Gold Mine that I see on the map. Their only bonus hexes are three different mercs.

Unless you have a different account that's in Grey Guard or Diamond, it's not a gold mine. I have no idea what's causing this.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Resource Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Bug   Resource Bug I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:15 pm

I had the same as Rex today. I got 234 gold, iron, stone and 1074 wood. Buildings lvl and income are the same lvl, like Rex has.
Back to top Go down
Rexxxar

Rexxxar

Resource Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Bug   Resource Bug I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:19 am

It happened again:

1746 Wood
1267 Gold
256 Stone
256 Iron
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Resource Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Bug   Resource Bug I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 8:14 am

It is very possible that at some point where resources were used, there was a miscalculation and it didn't actually taken the right resources from the warehouse.

When the "Collect now" event is called, then it checks the DB and returns back the correct values.

It is not a matter of gaining less resources, it is a matter of where and when the resources were not deducted from the warehouse....

We will have a look.

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Resource Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Bug   Resource Bug I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:02 pm

had just once again about 1700/2100/2300/400 while i should get 20-30 (income during 1 fight). btw 1 moment u may find usefull - both time when i had this issue i have dropped a fragment at battle (1st time it was gl banner and 2nd time it was rare weapon (if this matter smth) ). But after battle and collecting resources both times these frags didn't appear at my store untill i rejoined my account. Btw after rejoining these frags appeared. Hope this will help u somehow, if u gonna fix that.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Resource Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Bug   Resource Bug I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:09 pm

Enigma wrote:
had just once again about 1700/2100/2300/400 while i should get 20-30 (income during 1 fight). btw 1 moment u may find usefull - both time when i had this issue i have dropped a fragment at battle (1st time it was gl banner and 2nd time it was rare weapon (if this matter smth) ). But after battle and collecting resources both times these frags didn't appear at my store untill i rejoined my account. Btw after rejoining these frags appeared. Hope this will help u somehow, if u gonna fix that.

Thank you Enigma. It definitely provided us with some useful info regarding the issue you had with the fragments.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

Resource Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Bug   Resource Bug I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 2:26 am

Enigma wrote:

Hey Enigma. You mean after battle you got some fragments? I tried that but didn't notice any gold imbalance. If you have any further info that may help us find the bug please share it.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Resource Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Bug   Resource Bug I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 3:34 am

Rexxxar wrote:
It happened again:

1746 Wood
1267 Gold
256 Stone
256 Iron

Can you confirm that your Warehouse was not full in Stone and Iron?

This can only happen when your Warehouse is close to be full and with "Collect now" it only collects the amount of stone and iron that will fill it up, and NOT the rest.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Resource Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Bug   Resource Bug I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 5:44 am

lightshield wrote:
Enigma wrote:

Hey Enigma. You mean after battle you got some fragments? I tried that but didn't notice any gold imbalance. If you have any further info that may help us find the bug please share it.
Yes, after the battle. 2Rune: each type of resources was not even close to 80%, i'm sure.
I'll try to describe all my steps, hope it will help. I end the fight, get the fragment, go back to town, collect resources, notice that i get much more then i should. Then i go to my frags store (at forging arts). Notice that my frag haven't appeared. Login off my acc and log on. I go again to store, where my frag appears. 1 more thing - when i collected resources - i haven't mentioned - have i got exact amount that was written or have got the amount i should get.
Sry for some unnecessary text.
Back to top Go down
Rexxxar

Rexxxar

Resource Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Bug   Resource Bug I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 3:30 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
Rexxxar wrote:
It happened again:

1746 Wood
1267 Gold
256 Stone
256 Iron

Can you confirm that your Warehouse was not full in Stone and Iron?

This can only happen when your Warehouse is close to be full and with "Collect now" it only collects the amount of stone and iron that will fill it up, and NOT the rest.

It couldn't have been that cause my res kept hovering on 5-9k / 28k.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Resource Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Bug   Resource Bug I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 12:57 am

The "Collect Now" button will always display the correct amounts of resources in the warehouse as it taken straight from the DB.

It is possibly a visually bug, where although at some point some resources were taken from the warehouse, for some reason it wasn't shown in the display bar.

Do you remember the activities you did at that particular date?
Back to top Go down
Rexxxar

Rexxxar

Resource Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Bug   Resource Bug I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:09 am

Yes.

I didn't do any upgrades that day before I noticed the bug but I did upgrade my Armorsmith to lvl 10 the day before. I also researched Alchemist's Guild a while before the "bug".....I think 40-50 min before it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resource Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Bug   Resource Bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resource Bug
Page 1 of 1