Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bid resource not gotten

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raspa

Bid resource not gotten Empty
PostSubject: Bid resource not gotten   Bid resource not gotten I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:14 pm

I have bid and win iron from the market. In the completed page, the "auction log" on the right show that the bid is "purchased". But the "Market storage" on the left the resource does not appear.

I try refreshing the game and try log in from another PC, and the same thing happen. The bid resource never appear (already about 2 hours or so)
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: Bid resource not gotten   Bid resource not gotten I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:24 am

Greetings, it is a known issue that the completed list wont show all items, but only the first few.

Can you please check if that could be the case?

Thank you,
Xargos
Back to top Go down
Raspa

PostSubject: Re: Bid resource not gotten   Bid resource not gotten I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:15 am

Nope not this case ^^

At first I also thought this might be the case so I try clearing the purchased and sell items on the "Market Storage" site. However the iron I bought still does not appear.
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: Bid resource not gotten   Bid resource not gotten I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:21 am

Can you please tell me if you won the auction by bidding or by buying it out?
Back to top Go down
Raspa

PostSubject: Re: Bid resource not gotten   Bid resource not gotten I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:48 am

I won it by bidding.

I bid for stone and iron. I won both bid but only got the stone. The iron never appear on the "Market storage" side.
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: Bid resource not gotten   Bid resource not gotten I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:06 am

Hey Raspa,

your bid was stuck somehow, took more precautions so as not to happen again and will be applied with the next patch.

Anyway, it should be ok now. Please check and verify. Smile

Thank you for your report,
Xargos
Back to top Go down
Raspa

PostSubject: Re: Bid resource not gotten   Bid resource not gotten I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:38 am

What a miracle!!! The resources suddenly appear in my market! Is this magic  clown clown hahaha

Thank you very much Xargos  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bid resource not gotten   Bid resource not gotten I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bid resource not gotten
Page 1 of 1