Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gear sets.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Johntheright

Gear sets. Empty
PostSubject: Gear sets.   Gear sets. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:59 am

I don't know if it's a real bug, maybe I'm wrong about how I thought gear sets would work, but I noticed something. When I used my saved set-up, but de-selected 1 unit (not healed up yet) and selected another 1, equipping it with the de-selected units aether items, I didn't expect the items to stick permanently with that unit, since I did not save it. I thought by not saving, both the unit set-up (which it did) and the gear set-up (which it didn't) would show up as in the original saved set-up.

Anyone able to help me out on this one ?

EDIT : I have also seen 1 wounded unit in my set-up healing up, but when it was healed, I had to de-select and re-select it in order to let the game know it was healed.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

Gear sets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear sets.   Gear sets. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:05 am

Hmm... I guess formations are saved only in army selection screen with the save button (so units are automatically selected as 'formation', regardless how their gear looks like). And individual units retain anything you put on them, so it's easy to change armies as needed and I think there is no way to manually save items.

(and healing.. sometimes i have to close the army window for game to figure out something is healed. Also the random 'you need at least 30% LI AP to fight'..)
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

Gear sets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear sets.   Gear sets. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:19 am

Fyrr wrote:
Also the random 'you need at least 30% LI AP to fight'..)
If you select to fight and choose an army set other than the one that was already selected , you have to close and reenter to get it to work..
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

Gear sets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear sets.   Gear sets. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:23 pm

Hello all.

Thank you for your reports. For the items which you equip/unequip they are saved automatically as in the Army tab. As for the healing you are right. The button doesn't check when a unit finishes its healing and this is something which is going to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gear sets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear sets.   Gear sets. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gear sets.
Page 1 of 1