Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gear score bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valmeijar

Valmeijar

Gear score bug Empty
PostSubject: Gear score bug   Gear score bug I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:20 am

I didn't see this reported so I'm creating a thread, feel free to merge it if there's already one for this bug.

One of my units suddenly became tagged as overgeared and can't come with me to battle. I was able to fight with it 5 mins ago, there was no change in lvl, equipment or heroes.

The interesting point is that the unit was not overgeared at all, as an example, even if I unequip everything it is still tagged as overgeared:
Gear score bug Overge10
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Gear score bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear score bug   Gear score bug I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:25 am

Valmeijar wrote:
I didn't see this reported so I'm creating a thread, feel free to merge it if there's already one for this bug.

One of my units suddenly became tagged as overgeared and can't come with me to battle. I was able to fight with it 5 mins ago, there was no change in lvl, equipment or heroes.

The interesting point is that the unit was not overgeared at all, as an example, even if I unequip everything it is still tagged as overgeared:
Gear score bug Overge10

If you clicked on the uneqip all button and this occurred, then we have already fixed this bug and will go live with the next update in a few hours.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Valmeijar

Valmeijar

Gear score bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear score bug   Gear score bug I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:30 am

Yes it's fixed now, good job! Wink
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Gear score bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear score bug   Gear score bug I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:53 am

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gear score bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear score bug   Gear score bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gear score bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: