Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Incorrect Aether Calculations

Go down 
+14
Xargos
XViper
Gimli
Juggernaut
Bobba
Tibr
Tops
LSLarry
RuneSlayer
tonio21
Fyrr
Boboknack
Oingoboingo
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xargos

Xargos

Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:32 am

Hey people,

I have left my previous post to show my shame for not reading thoroughly first. Embarassed

We have spotted the bug and we have the lists of people who should have taken the rewards, as well as the list of people who shouldn't have taken aether.

All will be resolved in time, we will be working on correcting the damage asap.

Thanks for your reports people!

Yours,
Xargos  pig

Last edited by Xargos on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tonio21

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:16 am

THX to you for be reactive

Good job
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:52 am

*suspects he's going to lose some of his aether....* Great job, ty devs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 7:33 am

Noooo, now you will take my unrightfully aquired Aether  pirat
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:06 am

Hey again,

You will all find that all the ranked aether bonuses have been distributed to the top players, and subtracted from the ones who got aether by fault.

You will also find that additional aether has been awarded to ranked players for balancing out the whole world reset issue.

Many thanks for your patience and support, please do report here if you find anything else that feels wrong.

Xargos
Back to top Go down
tonio21

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:43 am

Xargos wrote:
Hey again,

You will all find that all the ranked aether bonuses have been distributed to the top players, and subtracted from the ones who got aether by fault.

You will also find that additional aether has been awarded to ranked players for balancing out the whole world reset issue.

Many thanks for your patience and support, please do report here if you find anything else that feels wrong.

Xargos

GREAT  cheers 

Just miss the title , usurper for me  king 
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:47 am

Can't access the game right now...does this mean I got even not only what I would for 3rd place, but a bit extra (because I'm awesome)?

Also, we're titles given where appropriate?

My very purpose in life is defined by earning the 3rd place title repeatedly.

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 10:25 pm

Xargos wrote:

Xargos
I feel it wrong that we should suffer because of what happened in Olympus . Playing this game for more than 6 months would only earn you so little Aether .. Maybe the same thing ( which happened in Olympus) might happen here too because the rewards are too low ..
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:24 am

I totally forgot about the titles, I apologize once more..  Embarassed 

(Xargos throws himself in the fiery pit of doom and self-punishment)

They should be available in a few minutes!

Cheers!
 pig

Last edited by Xargos on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tonio21

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:45 am

Xargos wrote:
I forgot about those titles, I apologize once more..  Embarassed 

(Xargos throws himself in the fiery pit of doom and self-punishment)

They should be available ina few minutes,

Cheers!
 pig 

NP

THX again
Back to top Go down
tonio21

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:33 am

I v got mi title now

THX again
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:40 pm

I've still got 0 Aether.
I'm not too bothered, but I should have something, right?
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:59 pm

XV did you have 40k cp?
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:12 am

He doesn't need 40k+ to get any Aether, he only needs to be on the winning side to get 25 plain.
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:17 am

Gimli wrote:
He doesn't need 40k+ to get any Aether, he only needs to be on the winning side to get 25 plain.
Ummm , no!!
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:19 am

That is how I understand it but if not then I am sorry for the error.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:55 am

That's how it used to be but now you get a whopping zero aether unless you are at 40k CP's or higher, ever since Hades was born. It was called Hades for a reason, I guess!  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:40 am

Bobba wrote:
That's how it used to be but now you get a whopping zero aether unless you are at 40k CP's or higher, ever since Hades was born. It was called Hades for a reason, I guess!  Twisted Evil 

Really? What if you're in top 100 in your faction but below 40k? Not sure the top 100 all had 40k+.. they should get 25 or 5 just from being there.  scratch 
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:17 am

The table is showing the base reward for 40k cp. All subsequent ones are "+" but still require the base prereq to be fulfilled. I advocate to lower it a little or maybe have a formula determine it in case we will ever see shorter game cycles Smile
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:57 pm

40k+ cps is the base reward.

http://prntscr.com/3zgnnf

The rest are just bonus rewards.
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:08 am

To make things clearer,

A player needs 40k cp in order to get the base aether for winning or losing.

The ranked aether is assigned in any case as long as the player is among the top 100.

Last edited by Xargos on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:10 am

XViper wrote:
I've still got 0 Aether.
I'm not too bothered, but I should have something, right?

hey XViper,

I have just checked and found out that you had ~26k cps during the map reset!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incorrect Aether Calculations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2