Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Incorrect Aether Calculations

Go down 
+14
Xargos
XViper
Gimli
Juggernaut
Bobba
Tibr
Tops
LSLarry
RuneSlayer
tonio21
Fyrr
Boboknack
Oingoboingo
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oingoboingo

Incorrect Aether Calculations Empty
PostSubject: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:21 am

After the fall of the dark capital on Hades I should have received 100 aether for victorious faction and ranked 37th (or so) in light faction, but I only received 25.  Others are reporting similar problems.

Any devs around who can look into this?  Thanks!

Incorrect Aether Calculations Untitl11

Edit: added screenshot

Last edited by Oingoboingo on Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:23 am

Oingoboingo wrote:
After the fall of the dark capital on Hades I should have received 100 aether for victorious faction and ranked 37th (or so) in light faction, but I only received 25.  Others are reporting similar problems.

Good luck calculating devs! We have all been cheated!
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:43 am

Yay we're all (almost) equally rich!  cheers 

So lights got up to 100 aether?
And why both victory and defeat show 25...

For the record I got 50 aether total, even though it showed 25.
(boo, can't even lose with dignity..)
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:46 am

OK apparently I should actually CHECK my aether amounts before I complain about getting shortchanged on aether. 100 aether HAVE in fact been added to my account correctly, it appears that the only thing that is incorrect is the notification screen.

It's still technically a bug, just not nearly as big a bug as originally reported. Sorry! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
tonio21

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:51 am

Oingoboingo wrote:

Incorrect Aether Calculations Untitl11

Edit: added screenshot

i have the same screen , i was third on the ligthies rank and i vnt got the usurper title and only 100 aether rewards
Back to top Go down
tonio21

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:57 am

i have only 100 aether rewards , i need to have 200 if i v rigth

+40k cp = 50 aether

3 rd victory rank = 150 aether

Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:58 am

We will have a look at it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:17 am

See Lighties! I TOLD you to wait at least 1 more day before moving into that capital ;P....

Thanks Rune!
Back to top Go down
tonio21

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:06 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
We will have a look at it tomorrow.

THX

Hope you found a way to clear that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:30 am

Just for more details:
I received too much: 50 Aether instead of 25 (15 for +40k and 10 for ranked 11th).
Incorrect Aether Calculations 4liBxBq

"Funny" that Lslarry only received 25 for the defeat.  Exclamation  Question 
Incorrect Aether Calculations MxHrfQx
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:37 am

I supposedly received "25" aether too, but instead I got absolutely none.

I just got entirely gipped Mad
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:46 am

If you did not generate 40k CP in the cycle you get no rewards at all.

I got 100 btw, should have gotten 75 by the table.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 pm

Tops wrote:

Yep, Tibr's right. I also got 0 aether (I had less than 40k CPs). It's the way it is since the "cheating" that took place on Olympus, now Aether rewards are awful for anyone who doesn't play enough to get in the top 100 in CP regardless of which side you are on. Losing side Aether reward is awful even for the top 10...
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 5:33 pm

I received 50 aether instead of 25 too from the defeat (darkie and rank was between 30-40 dark faction)
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:24 pm

I have exactly the right amount of Aether.(100) There was no bug in the Aether rewards except in the notification screen.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:34 pm

I got 0 Sad
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:45 am

Bobba wrote:
Tops wrote:

Yep, Tibr's right. I also got 0 aether (I had less than 40k CPs). It's the way it is since the "cheating" that took place on Olympus, now Aether rewards are awful for anyone who doesn't play enough to get in the top 100 in CP regardless of which side you are on. Losing side Aether reward is awful even for the top 10...

Outsmarting the built-in stalemates has consequences it would seem?(If that's what you are referring to Bobba?) I think the current amount we have been handed, winner or loser! are a real joke to the players that make this game tick(I'm not necessarily one of them). It is as if "they" want players leaving the game. Let's just hope Kingdoms-Age kicks ass and is less bugged than BC, I guess all is forgiven then?  silent
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:02 am

Bobo you are a ball of negative energy Very Happy
Fear not, everything will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:38 am

Hey people,

indeed we think it was a visual bug on the notification screen, we'll keep you informed.

Thank you for your reports!
Xargos
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:56 am

Xargos wrote:
Hey people,

indeed we think it was a visual bug on the notification screen, we'll keep you informed.

Xargos

Ahhhh, a visual bug you say!?  lol!
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:35 am

Please cancel my previous post, on it!
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:51 am

Xargos wrote:
Please cancel my previous post, on it!

*cough* *cough*
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:42 am

We have access to the status of the game before the rest and after, so we will check out to see what could possibly have gone wrong.

I have a hunch that the issue might have to do with the changes we made to CP some tiiiiiiiiiiiiime ago.

We will keep you updated.

Congratulations to the Light Side.
Back to top Go down
Anduin

Anduin

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:03 pm

I got 50, and should have got a bit more. I placed 2nd on the dark side.
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:41 pm

Xargos wrote:
Hey people,

Xargos

Very Happy lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Aether Calculations   Incorrect Aether Calculations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incorrect Aether Calculations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next