Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't thrash Easter egg item with 0 durability(No thrash button!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boboknack

Boboknack

Can't thrash Easter egg item with 0 durability(No thrash button!) Empty
PostSubject: Can't thrash Easter egg item with 0 durability(No thrash button!)   Can't thrash Easter egg item with 0 durability(No thrash button!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:47 pm

Didn't see this one coming, it's in my inventory laughing at me, now what do I do? lol! 
Back to top Go down
venumuse

PostSubject: Re: Can't thrash Easter egg item with 0 durability(No thrash button!)   Can't thrash Easter egg item with 0 durability(No thrash button!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:55 pm

You wait for devs to come out with max durability replenished later on like they did before. Or maybe ask devs to auto repair all holiday items every time a new holiday comes out. Wink
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Can't thrash Easter egg item with 0 durability(No thrash button!)   Can't thrash Easter egg item with 0 durability(No thrash button!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:13 pm

venumuse wrote:
You wait for devs to come out with max durability replenished later on like they did before. Or maybe ask devs to auto repair all holiday items every time a new holiday comes out. Wink

If that happens, then I guess it's ok cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't thrash Easter egg item with 0 durability(No thrash button!)   Can't thrash Easter egg item with 0 durability(No thrash button!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't thrash Easter egg item with 0 durability(No thrash button!)
Page 1 of 1