Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange cp increment positions and region names( Dark capital)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimli

Gimli

Strange cp increment positions and region names( Dark capital) Empty
PostSubject: Strange cp increment positions and region names( Dark capital)   Strange cp increment positions and region names( Dark capital) I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:54 am

I just entered game and I did a nightmare. After I was done the cp increment where the flag shows together with cp gain, it appeared over the Dark capital. And then I hovered over the Capital(Dark) and it said" Dvergar and Drow territory".

This is clearly a bug, although the cp flag shown above dark capital has happened before.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Strange cp increment positions and region names( Dark capital)   Strange cp increment positions and region names( Dark capital) I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:56 pm

CPs still get credited to the right region, so not that important.

Capital name though... We don't want it occupied by AI anymore :/
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: Strange cp increment positions and region names( Dark capital)   Strange cp increment positions and region names( Dark capital) I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Do you also see the Dvergar and Drow heading over you're capital or is it just me and my pc?
Back to top Go down
ferarith

PostSubject: Re: Strange cp increment positions and region names( Dark capital)   Strange cp increment positions and region names( Dark capital) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:58 pm

bump. The light is attacking the darkie capital now so i see the incorrect name a lot, also the percentage light isn't shown as a number just the slider.
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: Strange cp increment positions and region names( Dark capital)   Strange cp increment positions and region names( Dark capital) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am

The devs "removed" the AI armies from the middle by cunningly assigning them to out of the way regions. These display issues have been around since then and haven't really caused any trouble.

Still, a % value on the capital would be nice...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange cp increment positions and region names( Dark capital)   Strange cp increment positions and region names( Dark capital) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange cp increment positions and region names( Dark capital)
Page 1 of 1