Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

suplie on regions changed

Go down 
+2
XViper
Steinhund
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Steinhund

Steinhund

suplie on regions changed  Empty
PostSubject: suplie on regions changed    suplie on regions changed  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:52 am

we got lower suplies since update..is it a bug?

do we have to downgrade some stuff before it collapse or will it be solved soon?
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: suplie on regions changed    suplie on regions changed  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:18 pm

Have also noticed this.

We were at +13 last time I saw, with ONE thing building, that was going to cost exactly 13 extra supply.

I log in this morning to find a mail from Kql saying we somehow went to -23 suddenly. Its totally messed with all our plans. Its a total disaster. We've had to stop the upgrade on a level 12 bonus that was 2 hours away from completion.

Downgrade walls, and start the build of other supplies that we hadn't intended to have to do.

What's going on?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: suplie on regions changed    suplie on regions changed  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:21 am

I have already been PMed on this, but I still find it weird.

The supplies production values and upkeep values seem right...I can't understand where the problem could lie.

As Xargos is responsible for this, I will inform him and he will check it out.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: suplie on regions changed    suplie on regions changed  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:41 am

Could anyone confirm that their upgrade levels hadn't been changed with the latest update? If update caused the addition of few levels of wall or something, or reduction of supply levels... would be natural that we see this as the result...
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: suplie on regions changed    suplie on regions changed  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:30 am

I haven't noticed any change of levels to walls or bonus regions.

We are still in significant negative and hoping this gets resolved ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: suplie on regions changed    suplie on regions changed  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:48 am

Hey people,

- I have cross-referenced that client and server production and upkeep configurations of both the current and the previous versions are all one and the same.

- I've checked by hand all regional production of 'Radiant Guardians', according to the configuration of the previous version and all numbers were correct.

- I have logged in using the previous game version and everything looks identical to the current game version.

Any more clues I could look into?  scratch 

Thanks,
Xargos
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: suplie on regions changed    suplie on regions changed  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:53 am

Xargos wrote:
Hey people,

- I have cross-referenced that client and server production and upkeep configurations of both the current and the previous versions are all one and the same.

- I've checked by hand all regional production of 'Radiant Guardians', according to the configuration of the previous version and all numbers were correct.

- I have logged in using the previous game version and everything looks identical to the current game version.

Any more clues I could look into?  scratch 

Thanks,
Xargos

It happened to Dark Inquisition too, where we were in the surplus and then after the update we had a deficit.

I don't know that this is helpful in any way though...
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: suplie on regions changed    suplie on regions changed  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:03 am

the values on your side and those which are seen in game.. are they the same?

import/export part, do they really work as intended?

Yea indeed look at Dark Inquisition's regions if you want... Any upgrades are shown to have happened recently/after update?..

it really should look different if you login from a version right before that update.
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: suplie on regions changed    suplie on regions changed  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:05 am

Hmm, I just figured out what the problem is.

I am pretty sure that due to a glitch that occurred on Thursday, defense (walls) levels could have increased on their own in some cases, which could lead to the increase in upkeep..

That glitch has been corrected but wall levels might have remained higher that normal.

Can someone please verify this and get back to me.
Xargos
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: suplie on regions changed    suplie on regions changed  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:09 am

That would explain why DI walls aren't lvl 1 anymore.. But... one level of wall or such shouldn't cause such a drop..?
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: suplie on regions changed    suplie on regions changed  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:12 am

Higher walls have gradually bigger upkeep. 5 level walls have 15 supplies upkeep and 6 level walls have 20.

f.e. Three walls that went from 5 to 6 would bring higher upkeep costs of 15 supplies, which is more than enough to bring destruction.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: suplie on regions changed    suplie on regions changed  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:20 am

In our case for some regions it'd be just 3 supplies per hour...

Any way for you to see which walls have been increased and for how much?

Have they taken resources? Any refunds? ;p
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: suplie on regions changed    suplie on regions changed  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:22 am

I can say for certain that no resources were taken so rejoice. Smile

In the case of those levels bringing frustration out, just reduce their level a bit and feast upon the free resources returned. :p
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: suplie on regions changed    suplie on regions changed  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:25 am

Only walls were affected, right?

And ok then...  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: suplie on regions changed    suplie on regions changed  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:26 am

Only walls, yes.
Back to top Go down
Steinhund

Steinhund

PostSubject: Re: suplie on regions changed    suplie on regions changed  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:47 pm

Xargos wrote:
Hmm, I just figured out what the problem is.

I am pretty sure that due to a glitch that occurred on Thursday, defense (walls) levels could have increased on their own in some cases, which could lead to the increase in upkeep..

That glitch has been corrected but wall levels might have remained higher that normal.

Can someone please verify this and get back to me.
Xargos

i made no screenshot of the levels before and after the update and we allready upgraded more suplies and degraded some walls..but i can say that after the update we had, our captal suplie went from " o " to " -21 " ..we have 7 regions with low lv walls(means 1wall upgrade =3 suplies) so it could be the point (7x3=21)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suplie on regions changed    suplie on regions changed  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suplie on regions changed
Page 1 of 1