Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't start a fight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
venumuse

Can't start a fight Empty
PostSubject: Can't start a fight   Can't start a fight I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:35 am

I tried starting a battle for the first time in ages in this game. I clicked normal fight and tried using four lvl 5 units. I clicked 2 LI units equipped with 1 epic each and nothing was wrong. When I clicked on my heavy infantry it said my gs was too high. When I went to go double click on the other heavy infantry unit it showed up with the same items in his slot also. So I thought the game was a little buggy by not showing the correct load outs but the game won't even let me start a fight due to having a unit with exceeded gear score when I don't have exceeded gear score.

Can't start a fight IQzDj9H

Also, on another note. Before this glitch occurred not allowing me to fight, I had recently like 2 minutes prior tried to doing a fight and the system said an error occurred and it was flagged to your system. I don't know if that will help you find the case.
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Can't start a fight   Can't start a fight I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:11 am

Warsmiths have ancient hatred too? wtf?
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: Can't start a fight   Can't start a fight I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:25 am

Ulises21 wrote:
Warsmiths have ancient hatred too? wtf?

No they don't.

My HI ( dwarf ) load outs have the same prob. They show the last unit selected's load out in stead of the HI's load out. Please resolve this cause I cant eqqiup any new gear to my HI. Sad Sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Can't start a fight   Can't start a fight I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:20 am

Xargos has probably copied the wrong datascripts. He will have to check it out.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't start a fight   Can't start a fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't start a fight
Page 1 of 1