Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle never start

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragear

Ragear

Battle never start Empty
PostSubject: Battle never start   Battle never start I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:55 am

Hello !

I have a big problem with battles

It's loading 100% but the battle never start and i have to restart the game.

When i go back in game, my army has been defeated without fighting and i have to spend my gold for repair and heal.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Battle never start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle never start   Battle never start I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:57 am

Ragear wrote:
Hello !

I have a big problem with battles

It's loading 100% but the battle never start and i have to restart the game.

When i go back in game, my army has been defeated without fighting and i have to spend my gold for repair and heal.
What is your race and what race does it show you are fighting against?
Back to top Go down
Ragear

Ragear

Battle never start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle never start   Battle never start I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:25 am

Hello Runeslayer !

I'm Human and it was against orc and undead
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Battle never start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle never start   Battle never start I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:49 am

Ragear wrote:
Hello Runeslayer !

I'm Human and it was against orc and undead
Well, you can't play against two armies at the same time.

If it was Orcs, then we have already resolved a bug which was connected to the death sound effect of Goblins....so Orcs are currently "broken"...

We will do a quick hotfix in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ragear

Ragear

Battle never start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle never start   Battle never start I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:23 am

Thanx Rune Slayer !

i cleaned the cache and tried on other browser and now, it works correctly.

Thanx again for the best online game... Smile
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Battle never start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle never start   Battle never start I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:11 am

Ragear wrote:
Thanx Rune Slayer !

i cleaned the cache and tried on other browser and now, it works correctly.

Thanx again for the best online game... Smile
Our pleasure Ragear.

The game is still very far from where we want it to be, but we are getting there..!
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

Battle never start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle never start   Battle never start I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:18 pm

I just also got stuck with the 100% loading bug (in fact as I type in this bug report it is still stuck at 100%):

#1.  Attempting to enter the battle.

Battle never start 0AAaQ0oKfs9D9BChDmcAx0Tqs4VrxpZ5PDWi9TOuc4WocNMSTogPFmvZM_IYFI9MUmXu3iJ-prUBZcGITmCqXxHkUKb1PIbDEsHq4as6XmfG2dri65jOLZUUow

Picture is on November 5th, 2013, 6:55:25 PM EDT .. (Using the windows clock here as no server clock on this screen).

#2.  Five minutes later

Battle never start EidiiEuHLKWWwO9pS_ay3GUf7ta2G9wfh5PrAh0WlWD3pKr1dQx-Bdb5mVg2C6bET5vGiPjjujca6WqpX5BxgUTay9pHbAzBa3Eaf3lb7CV5ksZJl04yRZguSA

Picture is on November 5th, 2013, 7:00:07 PM EDT

I am using Firefox, in the background is chrome, displaying some Elves to enliven the picture a little Cool

(Well I had to do something while waiting five minutes <--- *attempt at a poor excuse, to receive easier forgiveness*)

#3.  Fifteen minutes later ... Finishing the bug report

Battle never start ZDZSu0oKHFywPk5cgMDwPLn3WnftScJ3BMFHrRHgPHe1CgXfhiGX0OiwmH7SZFQkZDsXjmOGW4cVwfWOvYoHqcA8x64Y0T3_nvgMY8xAPCEOWbLWp5_pCH_BHQ

And, on other tab is its still stuck on the loading screen, while I enter the bug report on this tab ...

Conclusion: Even with good internet connectivity (i.e.: I can upload picture & this bug report, search for elves in chrome, etc), I got stuck for 15 minutes in the loading screen.

Since this bug is quite rare (first time for me in 200+ games), My opinion as to its Severity is: Minor.

P.S.: I hope you like my new use of clocks in attempting to do better bug reports study

RuneSlayer wrote:
The game is still very far from where we want it to be, but we are getting there..!
Great job - game keeps getting better -- thanks! Basketball
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Battle never start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle never start   Battle never start I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:21 am

Joyce, I will personally make it so you will receive a special Title.

Joyce the ForumPost Artist Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle never start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle never start   Battle never start I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle never start
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: