Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{forum} make a praction place

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyr

{forum} make a praction place Empty
PostSubject: {forum} make a praction place   {forum} make a praction place I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:30 am

i wonder if there is a fraction place where leaders/vice/chancelors could disscus strategy
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: {forum} make a praction place   {forum} make a praction place I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:07 am

The High Council maybe??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {forum} make a praction place   {forum} make a praction place I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:17 am

Gimli wrote:
The High Council maybe??

There have only ppl access, which have been in the top 26 (28?) guilds several months (5, 6, 7?) ago and have be named then (up to 3 ppl per guild).

Maybe these guilds can replace the ppl, but dunno.
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: {forum} make a praction place   {forum} make a praction place I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:22 am

9999 wrote:
Gimli wrote:
The High Council maybe??

There have only ppl access, which have been in the top 26 (28?) guilds several months (5, 6, 7?) ago and have be named then (up to 3 ppl per guild).

Then maybe someone can create a new group ( with Pyr as moderator maybe) to fulfill this where Leaders/Vice leaders/chancellors and maybe diplomats can dicuss strategies.

There should be 2 of them -----> 1 for Light and 1 for Dark. Pyr can be the Light moderator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {forum} make a praction place   {forum} make a praction place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{forum} make a praction place
Page 1 of 1