Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new section for the forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Jakh

Sir Jakh

A new section for the forum Empty
PostSubject: A new section for the forum   A new section for the forum I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:12 am

scratch Its suddenly appeared to me that in our forum there is no section where it's possible to speak about other things than the technical aspects of the game. All is so serious for the moment... I think it could be a good idea to open a section where players could know each other, talk to each other whether it's about the game or not, to chill out a little bit. A kind of "Tavern" for the warriors... king geek
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: A new section for the forum   A new section for the forum I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:35 am

I suggested that last week I think. Runeslayer said he'll be on it tomorrow but tomorrow never came Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sir Jakh

Sir Jakh

PostSubject: Re: A new section for the forum   A new section for the forum I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:13 pm

Oops! drunken ... Sorry for the double post then... Let's hope this one will serve as a reminder! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new section for the forum   A new section for the forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new section for the forum
Page 1 of 1