Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not loading on Firefox

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coridise

Not loading on Firefox Empty
PostSubject: Not loading on Firefox   Not loading on Firefox I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:00 pm

Is anyone else having trouble loading on firefox? I have not been able to get battles to work right on chrome even after repeatedly trying the "fix" and now I can't get it to load on firefox, all I can do is go in on chrome and gather resources since this last update.
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: Not loading on Firefox   Not loading on Firefox I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:50 pm

Coridise wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble loading on firefox?  I have not been able to get battles to work right on chrome even after repeatedly trying the "fix" and now I can't get it to load on firefox, all I can do is go in on chrome and gather resources since this last update.

Not I, FF is working fine for me currently.
Back to top Go down
uflb999

PostSubject: Re: Not loading on Firefox   Not loading on Firefox I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:40 pm

Clear cache and history and stuff?
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Not loading on Firefox   Not loading on Firefox I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:17 pm

Coridise wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble loading on firefox?  I have not been able to get battles to work right on chrome even after repeatedly trying the "fix" and now I can't get it to load on firefox, all I can do is go in on chrome and gather resources since this last update.

From which page are you trying to load the game Coridise?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not loading on Firefox   Not loading on Firefox I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not loading on Firefox
Page 1 of 1