Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game is not loading

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arion

Arion

Game is not loading Empty
PostSubject: Game is not loading   Game is not loading I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:00 pm

I'm stuck with a black page with the blue flashing lights saying "Connecting to Kongergate" for about the last hour now. It happened right after I cleaned up my comp cache defragged registry etc.

I am able to connect to other Kongergate games and everything else is functioning just not BC.
Back to top Go down
Arion

Arion

PostSubject: Re: Game is not loading   Game is not loading I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:10 pm

Was able to connect only by using "Chrome" I don't care for chrome really so would still like some help if and when possible.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Game is not loading   Game is not loading I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:22 pm

The "Konnecting to Kongregate" shows up when the game hasn't loaded the Kongregate API yet, which is odd. Sometimes the API takes some time to load, but not 1 hour!
Try to clear cache again, and refresh. It probably was temporary.
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

PostSubject: Re: Game is not loading   Game is not loading I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:26 pm

Is the problem still persisting? There was a kongregate maintenance few days ago and no one could load the game for some hours
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Game is not loading   Game is not loading I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:28 am

Has anyone experienced such an issue? If the loading is stuck at "Connecting to Kongregate" then that is Kongregate's fault, not ours.
Back to top Go down
Arion

Arion

PostSubject: Re: Game is not loading   Game is not loading I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:24 pm

Today I have tried logging in multiple times on chrome and firefox cleared cache etc I get to the loading race screen and it just sits there tried reloading several times left it sitting for at least 20 minutes once and nothing.
Back to top Go down
Arion

Arion

PostSubject: Re: Game is not loading   Game is not loading I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:43 pm

Not sure if this fixed it or not but I cleared out my flash settings on my computer as well and I was able to log in on chrome. Have not tried FF again.
Back to top Go down
Arion

Arion

PostSubject: Re: Game is not loading   Game is not loading I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Not fixed tried switching over to Firefox because I do not use chrome for anything really and back to square one again. Is there some type of dev page that might show requirements? Ive never had this type of issue before with any browser game unless everyone else was having it as well.
Back to top Go down
Arion

Arion

PostSubject: Re: Game is not loading   Game is not loading I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Now it keeps saying Game couldn't be loaded Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Arion

Arion

PostSubject: Re: Game is not loading   Game is not loading I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:35 pm

I semi want to smash Kongergate in the face right now. I removed my flash player and reloaded it. Nothing.. Uninstalled Firefox after that (nothing again) But I lost all my bookmarks and passwords (thanks) Still nothing...then I decided to click on another game again on kongergate...it loads works fine so I check one more time and what do you know BC works...
Back to top Go down
Arion

Arion

PostSubject: Re: Game is not loading   Game is not loading I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:40 pm

Correction I logged out then tried to log in again and game once again could not be loaded.
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

PostSubject: Re: Game is not loading   Game is not loading I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:58 pm

Send your problem here
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1/topics/41050

Hope it could be of some help
Back to top Go down
Arion

Arion

PostSubject: Re: Game is not loading   Game is not loading I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Not sure if it had something or anything to do with the hotfix but I have no issues so far today.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Game is not loading   Game is not loading I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:46 pm

Arion, are you trying to play the game through private browsing? There are frequent problems with that browser mode in general.

Also sometimes clearing your cache helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game is not loading   Game is not loading I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game is not loading
Page 1 of 1