Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something is wrong with retreat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coridise

Something is wrong with retreat Empty
PostSubject: Something is wrong with retreat   Something is wrong with retreat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:34 pm

In this top image the circled unit is in full retreat just spinning in circles, I can sort of understand it because there are still lots of units in battle around it.

Something is wrong with retreat Screen14

Here a minute later with most my units chasing the sole retreating unit it is still spinning in the same location.Something is wrong with retreat Screen15

I have had one of my units do this in the past, be stuck between armies and an obstacle and just spin in circles. Mine came out of its retreat and then I was able to give it further orders.  This one kept spinning so I took the screen shots and circled it.   Hope these help you figure out why they can't pick a direction and go.  But they do look like pretty ballerinas doing their spins. If it matters both incidents this one and when mine spun were in nightmare solos today.
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: Something is wrong with retreat   Something is wrong with retreat I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:56 am

This should be ok after today's hotfix.

Thanks for reporting. Smile
Xargos
Back to top Go down
Pyr

PostSubject: Re: Something is wrong with retreat   Something is wrong with retreat I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:49 am

nah didnt fix it and not only in retreat but when unit is near conrenr it sometimes start dancing
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: Something is wrong with retreat   Something is wrong with retreat I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:04 am

Hmm, I wasn't aware this would happen on attacking units as well..

I'll go a bit mud-deeper this time. pig

Thanks for reporting,
Xargos
Back to top Go down
Pyr

PostSubject: Re: Something is wrong with retreat   Something is wrong with retreat I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:33 am

well i done some tests and i think its when moving aim is far behind obstacle and the line is through near-end of obstacle place than unit dont want to go around so it start "dancing"

that is vvery easy to make with cav
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something is wrong with retreat   Something is wrong with retreat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something is wrong with retreat
Page 1 of 1