Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion is guilds can make capital armies in the future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Suggestion is guilds can make capital armies in the future Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion is guilds can make capital armies in the future   Suggestion is guilds can make capital armies in the future I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:03 pm

I remember I have see something about a capital army made by guilds in future updates, I have some ideas to can make the game interesting and make guild warfare more fun and useful.

1 guilds can make their own armies with using their own units and equiping they and setting heroes to a total of 100 units of any kind and race of the same faction (dont know is mercenaries can participate too) ( a minimal ammount of units and ap can be added too)

2 In guild warfare commands there should be varius options to do with your army when ready (Raid): dont generate CP or generate low, just steal recourses (probably items too) stored in the target guild vault, when a guild do a raid the targeted guild members cant deposit or retrieve any item or recourse in the vault before raid end, (Conquer): Strike heavily any region or only a enemy region to generate great amounts of cp like capital armies do, (Sabotage): eliminate influence of a same faction guild in the targeted region (can generate CP), (Siege) (optional): Target enemy regions with walls and is succed enemy walls receive great damage or are totally destroyed. (note sabotage or siege can reduce bonuses levels too but not recomended) when the guild dispatch their armie will be the same horse like capital armies but this will appear from the capital region of the guild and walk slowly until it reach the targeted region and start figthing this units amount and kind will be unknow (LI,ranged,LIA,HI,CAV,Arty) until it reach the targeted region

3 When the guild dispatch a army these units cant be used, healed or regeared until it is destroyed or retreat from the mission

4 those armies can be totally controlled by AI or for the players who contribute on sending their units when in a battle

5 those armies can be intercepted with others guilds army, for enemy players, for defenders, AI, or just get some casualties like capital armies

I would like more capital guild armies are controlled by players than just automatic AI but dont know is that possible because sending 100 units in a battle can really LAG the game and will be impossible to control those units,but would like those armies can be faced with players and make pvps of 10vs10 but 200 units in a battlefield will freeze everyone computers, (this is only a suggestion criticism can be done is this a bad idea but only constructive).

PD: And dont know about how many durability will be lose on items after the attack I just recommend -1 durability Razz, and dont know too is recourses should be required to send capital armies to attack regions and how many of them should be used and can give a cooldown time to send another capital army, is the army is totally destroyed can be between 24-12 hours and it success can be just some hours dont recomend use cicles for this.
Back to top Go down

Suggestion is guilds can make capital armies in the future
Page 1 of 1