Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selling Armies at the Market

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Selling Armies at the Market Empty
PostSubject: Selling Armies at the Market   Selling Armies at the Market I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:00 am

Haven't found something similar, so i made a new thread.

It would be nice, when players would be able to sell unused armies.
The offered armies should be displayed in the market , if they are "Useable for the own race" [e.g. Green dot] or "Not usable for the own race" [e.g. Red dot].

I would like it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mephy

PostSubject: Re: Selling Armies at the Market   Selling Armies at the Market I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:05 pm

Troops are usually loyal to a general and/or army, the same unit couldn't be employed in another army, at least not directly. They would be disbanded to do whatever they like, and then may rejoin another general's army. Trading armies is nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Sir Jakh

Sir Jakh

PostSubject: Re: Selling Armies at the Market   Selling Armies at the Market I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:47 pm

9999 wrote:
Haven't found something similar, so i made a new thread.

It would be nice, when players would be able to sell unused armies.
The offered armies should be displayed in the market...

First of all, armies or at least units wouldn't be like other things sold on the market:
1. Fragments, if they can't be manufactured, can be found in battles. They can be sold and baught.
2. Weapons, armors, banners and artifacts can be manufactured at some cost, and therefore can also be sold and baught.
3. Ressources (wood, stone, metal) are producible but can be sold or baught, according to needs.

A unit of an army, when it's brand new with no XP, has already a cost fixed by the game. This cost is low, in gold AND ressources. But let's say that we could estimate a value for this units depending on the price of the ressources on the market, we'd have to sell the army at a lower price than the game. If not, what would be the interest for a buyer to buy something more expensive than the price proposed by the game?

A unit that already has an XP: XP is the fruit of battles, battles mean victories, but can also mean defeats or losses and then healing. Healings and weapons/banners/ armors/ artifacts reparations cost money....

1. How could all that be evaluable in order to sell or buy a unit at a price or in a range of prices on the market?
2. Since money and ressources are an important parameter of the game, and then play an important role in the game balance, I guess that devs wouldn't be ready to totally reorganize the game on the basis of the possibility to buy or sell our units.

That's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling Armies at the Market   Selling Armies at the Market I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling Armies at the Market
Page 1 of 1