Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Co-op Rally Point

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

Guild Co-op Rally Point Empty
PostSubject: Guild Co-op Rally Point   Guild Co-op Rally Point I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:59 am

Give each guild a single "Guild Rally Point" per cycle, where its a private guild only co-op pool, players click on the region that's designated a rally point and click co-op. Doing so on a rally point brings up a second ring like clicking solo does, which has the option for guild Co-op. This way fellow guild members can have their own guild training sessions or what not without getting jumped by a random person getting into queue.
Guild Co-op Rally Point Screen10
By keeping the function limited to a single region, it doesn't impose on the current co-ops people want to do else where.
Back to top Go down
ferarith

PostSubject: Re: Guild Co-op Rally Point   Guild Co-op Rally Point I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:03 am

I really like this Idea. I have great disdain for coops currently because a lot of times i get a "Charge" person or a deadbeat that tries to hide until u die. This way you could choose your allies in battle.
Back to top Go down
uflb999

PostSubject: Re: Guild Co-op Rally Point   Guild Co-op Rally Point I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:05 am

I really like this idea also, it allows us to coop with people we'd like to rather than some random noob *cough cough Sehal* who runs around and doesnt do anything to prevent casualties.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Guild Co-op Rally Point   Guild Co-op Rally Point I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:11 am

fera wrote:
i get a "Charge" person or a deadbeat that tries to hide until u die
yay calculated charge? ^^
yea damn those who hide behind the first obstacle they see...

the guild coop idea...

GENIUS
that's close to the private coops, and wow rly would be so damn fun, and further increase the value of guilds.

Other ideas mentioned in the past:
-private coops
-coop ignore list

Devs don't have it as even in their 'soon' list yet. But it's so simple and repeated over an over again. Many people do want more predictability than the free-for-all (trolls and such) and which even skips the higher leveled person (dammit!).

something, PLEASE!!
Back to top Go down
uflb999

PostSubject: Re: Guild Co-op Rally Point   Guild Co-op Rally Point I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:47 am

Fyrr wrote:
fera wrote:
i get a "Charge" person or a deadbeat that tries to hide until u die
yay calculated charge? ^^
yea damn those who hide behind the first obstacle they see...

the guild coop idea...

GENIUS
that's close to the private coops, and wow rly would be so damn fun, and further increase the value of guilds.

Other ideas mentioned in the past:
-private coops
-coop ignore list

Devs don't have it as even in their 'soon' list yet. But it's so simple and repeated over an over again. Many people do want more predictability than the free-for-all (trolls and such) and which even skips the higher leveled person (dammit!).

something, PLEASE!!

Pssh...coop ignore? Just send a WarDec and you wont see em ever again in coop Wink
Back to top Go down
Naz_

PostSubject: Re: Guild Co-op Rally Point   Guild Co-op Rally Point I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:36 am

yes good idea, +1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Co-op Rally Point   Guild Co-op Rally Point I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Co-op Rally Point
Page 1 of 1