Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problem with recently bought Ruby package

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LazyBeeHatch

Problem with recently bought Ruby package Empty
PostSubject: Problem with recently bought Ruby package   Problem with recently bought Ruby package I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:41 am

I was on Olympus with a 25 day auto-collect. When Hades went live, my auto-collect disappeared, so i bought the VIP ruby package... silly move on my part, because now my auto-collect is working, but my ruby package disappeared.  I am Lazybeehatch on Hades.  
           If I can get my Ruby package back, I'm not sure what to do with the extra auto collect.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Problem with recently bought Ruby package   Problem with recently bought Ruby package I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:05 am

LazyBeeHatch wrote:
I was on Olympus with a 25 day auto-collect. When Hades went live, my auto-collect disappeared, so i bought the VIP ruby package... silly move on my part, because now my auto-collect is working, but my ruby package disappeared.  I am Lazybeehatch on Hades.  
           If I can get my Ruby package back, I'm not sure what to do with the extra auto collect.

Please PM me on Monday so we can resolve this.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
kuba_

PostSubject: Re: Problem with recently bought Ruby package   Problem with recently bought Ruby package I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:53 am

I belive all premium bought on Hades before first or second update disappeared.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Problem with recently bought Ruby package   Problem with recently bought Ruby package I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:14 am

LazyBeeHatch wrote:

We made the refund. Smile
Back to top Go down
LazyBeeHatch

PostSubject: Re: Problem with recently bought Ruby package   Problem with recently bought Ruby package I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:00 am

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with recently bought Ruby package   Problem with recently bought Ruby package I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with recently bought Ruby package
Page 1 of 1