Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basic Sorting Order for Inventories in Army Screen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LSLarry

Basic Sorting Order for Inventories in Army Screen Empty
PostSubject: Basic Sorting Order for Inventories in Army Screen   Basic Sorting Order for Inventories in Army Screen I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:18 pm

Especially as players collect more and more gear it can become difficult to find the weapon/armor/banner/artifact that you are actually trying to equip while browsing inventory in the Army Screen. While the inventory is already sorted by 'quality' of item (GL>Epic>Rare>Unc>Common) a few extra sorts would make navigation much simpler.

Sort the items by #attributes, then by gear score. This should place the 'best' items at the start of each respective 'quality' category.

Note; This applies only to the inventory in army screen, there is already a UI suggestion kicking around here about inventory in crafting which IMO is more practical than simply sorting. Apologies to the original poster, I have forgotten who you are (brain work good.... rawr) apparently >.>;.

Last edited by LSLarry on Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
Back to top Go down
Naz_

Basic Sorting Order for Inventories in Army Screen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Sorting Order for Inventories in Army Screen   Basic Sorting Order for Inventories in Army Screen I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:26 am

+1

On attribute, count "drop rate" too.
Back to top Go down

Basic Sorting Order for Inventories in Army Screen
Page 1 of 1