Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broken Chat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

Broken Chat Empty
PostSubject: Broken Chat   Broken Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:57 am

It seems as if I've lost my ability to utilize chat again. It started when I accidentally swore on faction chat, I was unaware that "screwed" was a swear word, and seems to be a repeat of the continuously logged in bug as I also show as logged in 24/7. I'm aware that were resetting in a few days, but seeing as this is the 2nd time its happened, I'm wondering if there is a possible fix on my end.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

Broken Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Chat   Broken Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:20 am

Metalsiagon wrote:
It seems as if I've lost my ability to utilize chat again. It started when I accidentally swore on faction chat, I was unaware that "screwed" was a swear word, and seems to be a repeat of the continuously logged in bug as I also show as logged in 24/7. I'm aware that were resetting in a few days, but seeing as this is the 2nd time its happened, I'm wondering if there is a possible fix on my end.

screwed is still the stupidest word on the swear list.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

Broken Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Chat   Broken Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:24 am

Metalsiagon wrote:

So far the only fix seems to be waiting for a server restart (update).
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

Broken Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Chat   Broken Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:03 pm

I don't know if this is the cause or not, but when I start typing on Kong chat to the side, it disables the chat in the game for me. My Kong chat is constantly failing, so maybe it is something to do with the host of BC why chat goes out in game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broken Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Chat   Broken Chat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Chat
Page 1 of 1