Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barracks and CPs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Savvage

Savvage

Barracks and CPs Empty
PostSubject: Barracks and CPs   Barracks and CPs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:25 am

Today, I did a co-op with 3 700 AP. My partner brought 2 900 AP and she got 100 CPs, I only got 88.
My barracks are level 24, now turning 25, and I have a horrible suspicion that barracks and CPs are associated which each other, which is ridiculous!
To even get that high, I had to bring 39 GLs flat, to only get 88 CP? That's funny! Hmm, and not mentioning the 20 epic and 5 rare items.
That is also over 65 items, which is the entire equivalent of 1 GL item durability.
The simple solution to fix this problem is to have a set base of AP to CP chart... OR, the higher the barracks, the larger the chance for GL fragments and larger resource to drop, just for the sake of compensating repair and reforge costs.
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

Barracks and CPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barracks and CPs   Barracks and CPs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:21 am

I get the feeling that you attacked a region with walls and your coop partner didn't
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

Barracks and CPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barracks and CPs   Barracks and CPs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:24 am

That is way too much gear for coop. Everybody knows that coop is not worth the upkeep of an army that heavily geared. And after reviewing your numbers of items you use i wonder where you put all those since armies do only consist of max 10 units á 4 or 3 item slots. You use 8 fully geared heros for coop/solos? You equip all of your units with rare, epic and gl artifacts for coop/solo?

You most certainly will run out of frags for reforging your artifacts, maybe even your other stuff.

But the CP issue you mentioned is kind of strange. I noticed that other people get way more CP running with as much army points as I use. Difference mostly is, they run with less units than 10.
Could the devs elaborate on the Conquest points, since it doesnt appear to be solely based on army points brought to battle?
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

Barracks and CPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barracks and CPs   Barracks and CPs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:29 am

As far as I know 2850 ap should get you 100 cp from a coop. If you don't attack a wall. Then again I always use 10 units... maybe you need more AP if you use less or smth.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

Barracks and CPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barracks and CPs   Barracks and CPs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:59 am

You need less AP to cap CP generation, when you are using less units than 10. At least that is what I can tell from the data at hand.
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

Barracks and CPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barracks and CPs   Barracks and CPs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:04 am

Doesn't seem right if that is the case.  Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

Barracks and CPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barracks and CPs   Barracks and CPs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:33 am

i seldomly attack walls
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

Barracks and CPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barracks and CPs   Barracks and CPs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:59 am

2850 is where you cap, or close to it, when using 10 units. Using less units allows you to use less AP and still get the same CP generated, so at 3700 you definitely would have max CP.

Either it was some odd bug that occurred or you did attack a region with walls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barracks and CPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barracks and CPs   Barracks and CPs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barracks and CPs
Page 1 of 1