Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barracks tuning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
soviet

Barracks tuning Empty
PostSubject: Barracks tuning   Barracks tuning I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:41 am

This is just a fine tuning suggestion.

The unit heal cost have been dropped to be incredibly minute, combine this with the fact that nobody ever wants to leave their troops wounded and everybody is crying out for a potentially redundant “heal all” button.

Based on the assessment above I recommend just have all troops auto heal as of battles end and show a small print red figure under the winning gold of how much is deducted to put the troops into healing.

After all a principal of any successful software/website is to keep the amount of clicks to achieve the users goal to a minimum and this idea takes out a lot of unneeded window-hopping.

Some would argue that “I’m in a hurry and I rather go into that one last battle with 2 units missing in the squad” personally I’m OCD on it as are many strategy game players and it hurts the brain knowing I went into battle with an “imperfect” squad. On a serious note, just change the stop healing option to pause(no resource lost on resume) maybe?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Barracks tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barracks tuning   Barracks tuning I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:25 am

soviet wrote:

The unit heal cost have been dropped to be incredibly minute, combine this with the fact that nobody ever wants to leave their troops wounded and everybody is crying out for a potentially redundant “heal all” button.

Based on the assessment above I recommend just have all troops auto heal as of battles end and show a small print red figure under the winning gold of how much is deducted to put the troops into healing.

After all a principal of any successful software/website is to keep the amount of clicks to achieve the users goal to a minimum and this idea takes out a lot of unneeded window-hopping.

Some would argue that “I’m in a hurry and I rather go into that one last battle with 2 units missing in the squad” personally I’m OCD on it as are many strategy game players and it hurts the brain knowing I went into battle with an “imperfect” squad. On a serious note, just change the stop healing option to pause(no resource lost on resume) maybe?

Hmmm...

Personally I'm OCD in an unbelievable level, but that is not true for everybody. Smile

I can understand your logic but players should have control where they spend their resources and how. What if you were close to upgrade that particular building which would unlock that particular feature and because the system automatically takes resources from you to heal your units, you wouldn't be able to do the upgrade?

However I couldn't agree more that a "Heal All" button is needed to provide as few clicks as possible. This should be simple to done, we just have to find the right place for that button. Wink
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

Barracks tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barracks tuning   Barracks tuning I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:10 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
soviet wrote:

Hmmm...

Personally I'm OCD in an unbelievable level, but that is not true for everybody. Smile

I can understand your logic but players should have control where they spend their resources and how. What if you were close to upgrade that particular building which would unlock that particular feature and because the system automatically takes resources from you to heal your units, you wouldn't be able to do the upgrade?

However I couldn't agree more that a "Heal All" button is needed to provide as few clicks as possible. This should be simple to done, we just have to find the right place for that button. Wink
Agreed. Please do not do Automatic Heal All.

Yes to Heal all Button. Could be placed just to the left of "Recruited Units X/Y."

The pause healing is useful idea.

Also, could we have "pages" of units and be allowed to move units to different pages? Many of us have 2 or more armies that we rotate. Keeping 1 army per page would be very helpful. There would be space to have a page up/down button where the downward swords are to the left/right of the units. The same ui elements for setting up our armies would be good.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barracks tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barracks tuning   Barracks tuning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barracks tuning
Page 1 of 1