Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

co-op not working with some players

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Siranthony

co-op not working with some players Empty
PostSubject: co-op not working with some players   co-op not working with some players I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:54 pm

hello

twice on 2-19-2014 my coop froze on load map with player Forestassassin.

dont know if its game issue or my internet provider (charter) they have been having problems as of late.

i tried reloading to get into game both times and other player was in battle and i was froze on load page.

thank you
Back to top Go down
Forestassassin

PostSubject: Re: co-op not working with some players   co-op not working with some players I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:15 pm

Since I was able to play, I can also add the 2nd time was REALLY weird.

I loaded and he didn't, I could see the enemies and nothing would move until he refreshed his page, but when he got back to the loading screen a really messed up thing happened... His AI stopped controlling him, his men just sat there and I was only able to save one. They would not move and only attack if attacked.

It was a close battle for a while due to that AI glitch/bug, but we pulled off both games (with him unable to join either one).
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: co-op not working with some players   co-op not working with some players I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:19 pm

Forestassassin wrote:
Since I was able to play, I can also add the 2nd time was REALLY weird.

I loaded and he didn't, I could see the enemies and nothing would move until he refreshed his page, but when he got back to the loading screen a really messed up thing happened... His AI stopped controlling him, his men just sat there and I was only able to save one. They would not move and only attack if attacked.

It was a close battle for a while due to that AI glitch/bug, but we pulled off both games (with him unable to join either one).

This weird bug happened to me once about a week ago. Was really strange. I loaded into the coop battle and I could see my units and the enemies and I could even issue orders to my units but nothing was moving. Assuming that I had lost connection completely I refresh and get back in the loading screen. Everything is fine after that and has never happened again.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: co-op not working with some players   co-op not working with some players I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:30 am

Forestassassin & Siranthony, what's your in-game names and in which world are you?
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: co-op not working with some players   co-op not working with some players I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:40 am

In case your names are the same ones as in the forum and you are on Erevos server, it seems that player Siranthony had 2 times problem with the loading. In the 1st case the loading took very long, hanging for over 10 seconds on 5%, then 6%, then 14%, and then 18% until he refreshed. My guess is that internet connection was slow.
The 2nd case happened at 57%.

In both cases nothing seems to have exploded. I'll see if I can add some more logs on the loading process, but I believe it was mostly a connection speed problem at that times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: co-op not working with some players   co-op not working with some players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

co-op not working with some players
Page 1 of 1