Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

in the twilight zone things are dissapearing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dogi

in the twilight zone things are dissapearing Empty
PostSubject: in the twilight zone things are dissapearing   in the twilight zone things are dissapearing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:20 am

complain, complain, they only complain.....

i noticed 2 things today:
1.guild icons don't load on the map, i see only 2 guilds
2.gear is not loading at all so i don't know what i am equiping to troops and heroes

and it seems to be progressing anihilation of elements because in the mornin only one region was blank, and couple of items now it;s 95% of map and all items.

yes, i tried turn on and off computer, cleared cache, refreshed many times, still the same. any tip ?
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: in the twilight zone things are dissapearing   in the twilight zone things are dissapearing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:38 am

There doesn't seem to be a problem with the server. Have you tried another browser?
Back to top Go down
dogi

PostSubject: Re: in the twilight zone things are dissapearing   in the twilight zone things are dissapearing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:30 pm

i play this game for long time on firefox, i tried today with chrome and it's the same. seems items and regions are not loadin completely.... i know this game well so i can imagine alot now, but without knowing what i am equiping and whos region im attackin i will be even more retarded than usual
Back to top Go down
dogi

PostSubject: screenshots   in the twilight zone things are dissapearing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:41 pm

i was advised to do pictures of situation so here they are:
http://prntscr.com/2tgpu5
http://prntscr.com/2tgp0w
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: in the twilight zone things are dissapearing   in the twilight zone things are dissapearing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:30 am

Web Caching can sometimes break when the game is updated.

Please try cleaning up your cache and hopefully everything will be ok. Smile

Xargos
Back to top Go down
dogi

PostSubject: Re: in the twilight zone things are dissapearing   in the twilight zone things are dissapearing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:04 am

dear Xargos thank you for your reply
as you maybe noticed in my first post it was first thing i did, couple hours later i installed new browser to my machine[chrome] to check if it helps. it didn't.
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: in the twilight zone things are dissapearing   in the twilight zone things are dissapearing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:05 am

Have you tried clearing your temp folder?
Back to top Go down
dogi

PostSubject: Re: in the twilight zone things are dissapearing   in the twilight zone things are dissapearing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:15 am

it was the thing. thank you Xargos you are the pinkiest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in the twilight zone things are dissapearing   in the twilight zone things are dissapearing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in the twilight zone things are dissapearing
Page 1 of 1