Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coop Queue Improvement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Piktas

Piktas

Coop Queue Improvement Empty
PostSubject: Coop Queue Improvement   Coop Queue Improvement I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:04 am

It's lonely at the top  Rolling Eyes 

First the complaint:

This has become so annoying that I almost posted this in bugs. Basically I have to wait in queue for 20+ minutes to get paired up with someone because I always get skipped. I wait in queue for like 5 minutes I see 2 people go in queue and get paired up. Same thing happens at 10 minutes. Sometimes I see 4 people in the queue and they all get paired up instantly and I am left waiting even though I was in the queue for longer than all those 4 people combined. It is very discouraging and If i wanted to coop all day I could not achieve that. I basically could not compete in cp with lower lvl people if I wanted to which is just silly... I'm sure I'm not alone on this. Fyrr for example said he experiences similar things and so does Tibr. Coop is basically a chore now.

Suggestion:

Could the devs add some timer at which the pairing system would be semi-ignored? Like after 5 minutes I would get paired up with the person who has the closest lvl units to mine even though there are 2 people in queue who are closer to each other in unit lvls than to mine? Pretty please?  bounce 
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: Coop Queue Improvement   Coop Queue Improvement I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:25 am

bump
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Coop Queue Improvement   Coop Queue Improvement I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:25 am

Piktas wrote:
It's lonely at the top  Rolling Eyes 

First the complaint:

This has become so annoying that I almost posted this in bugs. Basically I have to wait in queue for 20+ minutes to get paired up with someone because I always get skipped. I wait in queue for like 5 minutes I see 2 people go in queue and get paired up. Same thing happens at 10 minutes. Sometimes I see 4 people in the queue and they all get paired up instantly and I am left waiting even though I was in the queue for longer than all those 4 people combined. It is very discouraging and If i wanted to coop all day I could not achieve that. I basically could not compete in cp with lower lvl people if I wanted to which is just silly... I'm sure I'm not alone on this. Fyrr for example said he experiences similar things and so does Tibr. Coop is basically a chore now.

Suggestion:

Could the devs add some timer at which the pairing system would be semi-ignored? Like after 5 minutes I would get paired up with the person who has the closest lvl units to mine even though there are 2 people in queue who are closer to each other in unit lvls than to mine? Pretty please?  bounce 

Ok..this is weird...

Why are you getting "skipped"...?

Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: Coop Queue Improvement   Coop Queue Improvement I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:28 am

Because the system matches similar strength armies. So if relatively new players keep going in the queue I (and several other high tier players) keep getting skipped over and over even though we have been in the queue for a while. Depends on the coop activity of course but there have been days when my command point would regenerate before I could do a coop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coop Queue Improvement   Coop Queue Improvement I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:05 am

Atm, it seems to work for me, but due the slow-going co-op system, i dont co-op much currently.
But we already had this problem in the end of last year.
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: Coop Queue Improvement   Coop Queue Improvement I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:13 am

It's really counterproductive that when your army gets stronger you have a harder time finding a coop. Also the facepalm part of it all is that it's easier for me to find a coop when there are less people cooping in general because if there are a lot of people cooping they all get paired up and I end up sitting in the queue until my command point regenerates but when it's only me and some other player then if no one else jumps in the queue I might have a change to coop  lol!  I hardly coop by now unless I absolutely have to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coop Queue Improvement   Coop Queue Improvement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coop Queue Improvement
Page 1 of 1